Toribash
Originally Posted by CerroNegro View Post
damn you accused

^
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
just...too..ugh
Cerro say something.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just want a girl gamer as a girlfriend, God why won't you give me this? Simple request The problem is though, many girl gamers I have seen online sound like they are 18 and over.

I have a friend at school who plays videogames. She sometimes asks me for video-game advice such as which console to buy and what game is better. She is pretty cool but not really my type.

Re-phrase: I want a girl who plays videogames ;)

@Dark, what have you done...my mind can not process that.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I just want a girl gamer as a girlfriend, God why won't you give me this? Simple request The problem is though, many girl gamers I have seen online sound like they are 18 and over.

I have a friend at school who plays videogames. She sometimes asks me for video-game advice such as which console to buy and what game is better. She is pretty cool but not really my type.

Re-phrase: I want a girl who plays videogames ;)

@Dark, what have you done...my mind can not process that.

Just how old are you to refuse 18 years old girls?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My advice: don't let them know you're looking for gamer girls they'll hate you. Also you don't know who's a girl and who isn't usually.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore