Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Ah God.. who's route have I got to go down to NOT see Kenji freak out?

Fixed.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Haha xD That Kenji xD

On another note, I just did the path for Hanako.. I can see why you think she's the best now T_T

I may have to admit something, I may have cried, a little.. xD

But God damn it's so sweet

Spoiler

-----
Then I remember what Tonakai said.. I don't want to get the bad ending with Hanako T_T
She's too precious T_T
Last edited by souldevilj; Oct 2, 2013 at 01:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm almost done with the Lilly route, so do Japanese people just randomly confess their love and then fuck? Sweet. Moving to Japan asap.

Besides that, which path should I take next?
Shizune or Rin?
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I'm almost done with the Lilly route, so do Japanese people just randomly confess their love and then fuck? Sweet. Moving to Japan asap.

Besides that, which path should I take next?
Shizune or Rin?

Depens on who you are talking to.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I see.

Just finished the Lilly route, actually teared up. Jesus. Lilly is my favorite now, I was so sure I had a bad ending or something. And I felt my self just accept it, the novel did a really good job making me accept my fate.

I'll be making my future fiance go through this, she will not become my wife xD
Katawa shoujo, visual novel.
I got the good ending of Emi, and it seems like I'm gonna get her friend on my re-run.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
what r u gays talking about?

Katawa Shoujo
Great Visual Novel, the best and longest I've ever seen to date

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Katawa shoujo, visual novel.
I got the good ending of Emi, and it seems like I'm gonna get her friend on my re-run.

I haven't gone down that path-- yet.
Shizune and Rin yet, then the bad ending in general.
But if you have a bad ending with all the girls and it looks like I'm getting the good ones all in a row, does that mean that there is moar story for me to unlock :O
I just started as well, like 2 hours into it and still feels like I'm being introduced to everything still.