That is obviously EJM stalking your mom :/

Originally Posted by Kunamikaii View Post
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Lol

Ikr Lol

Way to tell them teague.

i do not know if im over stepping my bounderies here but truthfully i feel i should step up just like teague twoards some mebers in this clan.

some of you guys seem to act a inmature and post useless post's.

i feel you should only post if you have something to say or unless your posting something that goes with the conversation.

Not a good idea to post with out atleast a whole sentence atleast i try not to and seems like a good stipulation.

Now this is more important and only twoards the secret council members.
Teague talked to me today about what you guys have been saying about me and i thank you guys for feeling im doing a good job and i shall rank up as i feel i should i still feel im to new to just blow through the ranks and would like to earn it just as much as the other members i know ive been trying hard to be active and to try and help the clan as much as possible but i still feel i should not be ranked up from my current rank when i feel i have truthfully done enough to rank up i shall post for it.

^^ really just wanted to say thanks guys 8D
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Everything gamer said is true (the useless posts thing). That's why there are going to be some changes around here to prevent that, very soon!

Now about your rank gamer, I am not gonna tell you to rank up now, that's up to you. What I'm gonna say is that you are able to contribute to the clan, and you are. We congratulate you on a lot of jobs well done, and we hope you'll stay working this way.

Great job gamer
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

thank you so much for your insight and aperciate what your saying 8D im sure ill try to rank up agin soon but i need to be getting back into the ingame a bit more. but tell i do i shall be Unknown 8P
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
I really have to agree with you gamer

I see that all of those posts are mine Which makes me feel special .
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I really have to agree with you gamer

I see that all of those posts are mine Which makes me feel special .

you know this aint a good thing right? xD but yeah just try and be more careful =)
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Kuna, that's a useless post right there. Just posting "k" doesn't really count as "useful".
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

lol fail <- kunas post

lol fail, ok sorry i try harder next time <- better version
-----
i will give him credit for doing good in teh recruitment thread tho
Last edited by teague19; Oct 8, 2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump