Toribash
Ponzo

Cole

Yes I did read the application

No I didn't like it

"You guys seriously want my best app. Here it goes, I am 16 years of age and am currently attending school at Whs I am a Sophmore and I am a sports dude. Soccer and football are life and I play some basketball, I have been playing toribash for 4 long years and haeve attained the skills needed to use good grammar and to fit in, I have had some mishaps as of last year, which currently prevent the almighty slip anc from trusting me, but I am slowy trying to gain his trust back. I have been in 5 clans, the first being the openly hated clan "Kingdomz" Next on the list is Blindfury and I was in that clan for a while, then came Atlantic which I was in for 7 or 8 months before I left due to inactivity and me finding my way and stuff and school and basically life. I was also in Adventure, but I left due to some of the members and Silco being a stuck up...Which he is not all the time... I then joined Ancient which died for some odd reason, and now I am here upon the footstep of Colon 3. I am applying like this I would apply for college(not really) eagerly hoping to get accepted and will be so ecstatic when I do finally get accepted since I did apply 2 pages ago and such. My ban and infraction history could be written into a novel and published and when awards. I have been hated/loved by everyone andI am a decent player, so yeah I have applied and if you don't like this application I am done trying. Kudos. Good luck reading and peace!

The blackened text is actually relevant info to an application. 8/10 of the application is about your previous clans..
You failed at spelling- instead of doing this in 5 mins in a bus you couldve spent that time on your laptop/desktop to make it more convincing

The underlined text: lol wat

No, just no.
Last edited by Jire; May 11, 2011 at 11:34 PM.
Seriously we are starting to have a shit ton of members, we can't just accept everyone who is "a pretty cool guy" if we actually want to ever get to know each other better ._.

He didn't actually put much effort to the application- no seriously, he didn't- check my previous post
Jire your horrible at judging people bro. You seem to be the only one hating on my app.
-----
Also, half the people in the clan already "know" me.
Last edited by Ponzo; May 12, 2011 at 01:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Jire View Post
Ponzo

Cole

Yes I did read the application

No I didn't like it

"You guys seriously want my best app. Here it goes, I am 16 years of age and am currently attending school at Whs I am a Sophmore and I am a sports dude. Soccer and football are life and I play some basketball, I have been playing toribash for 4 long years and haeve attained the skills needed to use good grammar and to fit in, I have had some mishaps as of last year, which currently prevent the almighty slip anc from trusting me, but I am slowy trying to gain his trust back. I have been in 5 clans, the first being the openly hated clan "Kingdomz" Next on the list is Blindfury and I was in that clan for a while, then came Atlantic which I was in for 7 or 8 months before I left due to inactivity and me finding my way and stuff and school and basically life. I was also in Adventure, but I left due to some of the members and Silco being a stuck up...Which he is not all the time... I then joined Ancient which died for some odd reason, and now I am here upon the footstep of Colon 3. I am applying like this I would apply for college(not really) eagerly hoping to get accepted and will be so ecstatic when I do finally get accepted since I did apply 2 pages ago and such. My ban and infraction history could be written into a novel and published and when awards. I have been hated/loved by everyone andI am a decent player, so yeah I have applied and if you don't like this application I am done trying. Kudos. Good luck reading and peace!

The blackened text is actually relevant info to an application. 8/10 of the application is about your previous clans..
You failed at spelling- instead of doing this in 5 mins in a bus you couldve spent that time on your laptop/desktop to make it more convincing

The underlined text: lol wat

No, just no.

Cole is already in the clan, bro.
Originally Posted by Jire View Post
Seriously we are starting to have a shit ton of members, we can't just accept everyone who is "a pretty cool guy" if we actually want to ever get to know each other better ._.

He didn't actually put much effort to the application- no seriously, he didn't- check my previous post

I'm pretty funny guy and invited C3 clan. :V
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
Faint he is talking about my application, apparently I wasn't supposed to give info about myself. So yeah.

Well he said your name and Cole's name, and I thought he said yes to you, and no to Cole.

Anyway, your app was decent, I say yes.