Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Why keep them on hold if they're awesome?

If they mess up, I will roundhouse kick them so hard they do a quadruple back flip and then watch as their internal organs shoot out of their asses.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Nono, birthday threadz ams cool!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by MaWii View Post
Well i dont think so. I think that its for every and each country to dicide if they want death penalty or not and UN being an iternational organisation i simply think it would cause to much conflict within the UN resulting in many countrys leaving or leading to less things done due to even more arguments and instances that would be needed for the death penalty.

Originally Posted by Kordiss View Post
Well, I find nothing good in death sentences. First argument is obvious, it's irreversable. And staying alive in prison is much better punishment for criminals.
Obviously, we have to pay bigger taxes to keep them alive, but it's small per person, and definitely worth a life.

Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
Funny you would choose this topic, had a debate in English class about the death penalty this year.

I was assigned pro, but personally I am not sure.

There are many arguments for both sides, about the cost, morality, etc. But something that really disturbs me is the families. I mean if you've spent your entire life raising and caring for your child, and your government murders him, how would you feel?

I mean the government is pretty much like "Do as we say, but not as we do". What kind of BS is that?

Personally I'd rather the ass spent life in prison and got raped/beaten up/killed by the inmates than have my government kill him.

So for example, people like Adolf Hitler and one of the leading gang leaders around the world should not be killed and be kept in a prison? I think it is illogical. They had their chances of living with society and blew it big time. They fucked up a lot of people and slowly killing them(Holocaust, diseases of drugs) and you just give them life imprisonment or something? Quite stupid since first of all, there is ALWAYS A CHANCE that they will broken free from their prisons from their comrades. Second of all, them being alive influence or influence future masterminds( such as the Hitler Youth ) and fucking up the country. Third of all, how the way they think or ideology is irreversible. You can't say that " hey Adolf Hitler, Nazism is shit. Don't do it. ". Do you actually think he will change?
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
How sad. We should do the same thing here too. >:D

lol. Even if you wanted too, you can't. No one can troll like Red.

Happy birthday. :D
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

lol

How old is aslask anyways?

Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
Why keep them on hold if they're awesome?

If they mess up, I will roundhouse kick them so hard they do a quadruple back flip and then watch as their internal organs shoot out of their asses.

Oh crap...
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Moral right and wrong are entirely subjective. Hitler, had he won the war, would have made Germany a stable economic superpower and improved quality of life for Germans and those in conquered states
back from the dead