Toribash
@umadbro coool wats up
-----
@sarutobi now that i am a regular member in the clan when people come to apply
will my vote on them count to?
Last edited by Floyd134; Jul 21, 2012 at 08:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
P0st H@rd Pl@y H@rd┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐<---- FD$
yes ittle have effect just not as much as peole like cd sonic who can over rule u. (or me) just kiddin
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

okay coool and sorry i havent posted in a while ive been in tourneys trying to win tc
-----
@saru some neon guy asked me if our clans can go to war?
-----
who wants to start a conversation with me?
Last edited by Floyd134; Jul 24, 2012 at 12:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Clan wars can only be started by higher ranking members, though I honestly don't know the details. There's a thread somewhere out there that explains it all, but I haven't been interested enough to go looking for it. As for the whole regular member thing, it's more of a formality that shows that you are a trusted member of [elite] as opposed to all the questionable new recruits. Eventually you can become a veteran member and higher, which gives you more and more power and responsibility.

Also yes, your vote does count a lot more as a regular member as opposed to a probationary member.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Hey saru i in all these info threads you need to change my name to "Snook" just to let you know, sorry if it's a bother ^_^'.

And my player card is messed up for a while but will be ok soon enough.

You can delete this post after reading it if you want to keep this thread clear of chat.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
No problem, dude, you totally earned it.
Honestly, I haven't been checking in here as often as I should be, I have been too busy hanging with friends and having a fucking awesome time. When I am sad and alone at my house again, I will totally make these forums beatifultacular. By the way, that is now a word. Use it always. Rawrzafarr.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Yet again you show an awesome leader you are being alone at your house isn't that bad i am right now but i always look at the bright side of things
@Sarutobi I recently watched 1 of ur clan members in game. He was hosting a tourney, I am posting to say that he did a good job and put (elite) on the map. I heard some good reviews. Good job shook.
@rest of clan kballs always watching beware.
-----
How much money u waste on name change sonic! ?
Last edited by kball; Jul 26, 2012 at 06:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".