Toribash
Originally Posted by yura101 View Post
you want proof?

I don't need no proof.

Level 59 Weaponsmith earnings

And if You have other values, then it means that You have bugged job. :P
haha you missunderstud me i ment as in i have this money not how much i get per sword lol
also do you know who made the railways in front on my house?
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Originally Posted by yura101 View Post
haha you missunderstud me i ment as in i have this money not how much i get per sword lol
also do you know who made the railways in front on my house?

Ah, I see I think I bought something from You for over 100k last days

--

\ After crafting \

Lowest cash amount (after getting all those coins) was about 4,2mil. Then slowly it was raising again, and soon I think I will beat the 5,4mil record.
Last edited by Saint; Nov 4, 2011 at 02:05 PM.
Karst1 again nerfed the Weaponsmith job. At least now he said that he will add all tools there, and armors also I think.
So fun today, I would post screenshots of everything I found that was epic including NPC villages and Diamonds but.. Then you would have over 100 images
Found a awesome Faction PVP server currently in development, once it's finished you should all join. I must say, it's going to extremely awesome.
Back for good.
What server?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Saint View Post
We are talking about one for almost 4 pages, lol. lrn2read

I didn't read because I wasn't following this thread. This is my first post here and I came here to ask if you guys know any good servers. How in the world am I supposed to know that you were talking about one server in the last 4 pages when there are almost 100? Think before you post.
Last edited by Kristis133; Nov 4, 2011 at 05:36 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.