Toribash
Hi there guys, I have decided to post an application to join RelaxAll, I’ve been wanting to do so for a while, as some of you may already know.

The names Kwygon, Josh in real life.

I come from South Africa.

I speak English, Hebrew, and Afrikaans.

I am currently a 9th Dan Black Belt.

I have been playing since November and succeeding quickly.

I thoroughly enjoy writing, whether it’s short novels, or poems.

I feel I am fairly well known amongst the community, and amongst this clan.

I am 15 years old, birthday is on June the 21st.

I do feel as if my wushu skill is around what you guys consider your standard, and it is most definitely rapidly improving.

I would like t join RelaxAll, because this clan has very high standards, and is a primarily wushu clan, a mod of which I spend most of my time in, and the majority of my won tourneys.

RA focuses on what a clan really should be like, a group of players under the same belief and playing under the same name, I can see myself as a member making this clan proud. I thoroughly enjoy playing with the RA members, and keep in contact with a few. Those would be Playaj, Nikelaos, FlamingBob, and Blahaaa.

Here's 4 wushu randoms/openers/comebacks. And one of my favourite SP replays.

If you guys would like to know anything else, or play with me ingame, then know that I am ingame a lot and on msn, so you can add me there. (PM me for my addy)
• ~Kwygon
I'm sure we had some better fights than those this morning, still they are pretty nice I thinkle.

Kwygon has impressed me: he can fight limp, he gets some nice hits in, he chases, not a bad improer...etc.
He also has a good attitude and has been a pleasure to be around.

I am glad to give(without any hesitation) my SOA to kwygon.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
He neglected to mention that he is my cousin. \o/

Anyway, I play with him alot, and have recently started to notice that his skill has greatly improved, and he is now doing comebacks etc.

I too, give my SOA.

Lame seal is lame.

My name in real life its Augusto,I live in Brazil, but I'm a Chilean, here the GMT its: -3. ^^

well, I made a long search in almost all clans, looking for activeness, cool ppl, and stuff... and all came to your clan. hehe I'm kinda selective guy.

I'm 2nd dan right now, I matched some of you guys in-game, and to me it was some nice matches ^^

Well, in real life I have 18 years old, I'm 1st dan of ninjutsu, I work out everyday, I'm starting my studies this year... tryng to be psicology *-*, I'm also a musician... me and my band did a show yesterday ^^.

I dont know if help, but I'm working on a texture shop, it will be open soon ^^, I can give you guys a discount! hehe

I think thats it... ^^

I got this video on youtube of my wushu its kinda bad, but I'm working on my wushu now ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbHZMhH7560

and btw the replay with Nike, we were just foolin around ^^
Attached Files
wushu7.rpl (32.5 KB, 15 views)
wushu^^ .rpl (68.6 KB, 13 views)
wushu5.rpl (62.8 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Xhiba; Jul 13, 2009 at 04:19 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you also forgot to mention that you applied to addicted 5 days ago but got rejected later, and that you left DR ;p ..anyway those things are necessary to include m8.. include more replays , im not really satisfied with them except for the last one imo..
But why's the rum gone? :v
Considering your replays and video consists of only 1 stiff rush move, I'm going to say no.
You seem to be able to make the odd comeback, but you are very stiff at times.
Wel.. I tryed to join addicted cause my friend WolfBR told me to, and they reject me hehe, and I left DR cause they are only forum guys, I only played like 3 times with they, and I'm a very in-game guy...

I know I'm stiff sometimes, but I told that I'm working on that, I'll try to make more replays then I post here, if I still have a chance of course ^^

and thanks for the attention! ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by kwygon View Post
Hi there guys, I have decided to post an application to join RelaxAll, I’ve been wanting to do so for a while, as some of you may already know.

The names Kwygon, Josh in real life.

I come from South Africa.

I speak English, Hebrew, and Afrikaans.

I am currently a 9th Dan Black Belt.

I have been playing since November and succeeding quickly.

I thoroughly enjoy writing, whether it’s short novels, or poems.

I feel I am fairly well known amongst the community, and amongst this clan.

I am 15 years old, birthday is on June the 21st.

I do feel as if my wushu skill is around what you guys consider your standard, and it is most definitely rapidly improving.

I would like t join RelaxAll, because this clan has very high standards, and is a primarily wushu clan, a mod of which I spend most of my time in, and the majority of my won tourneys.

RA focuses on what a clan really should be like, a group of players under the same belief and playing under the same name, I can see myself as a member making this clan proud. I thoroughly enjoy playing with the RA members, and keep in contact with a few. Those would be Playaj, Nikelaos, FlamingBob, and Blahaaa.

Here's 4 wushu randoms/openers/comebacks. And one of my favourite SP replays.

If you guys would like to know anything else, or play with me ingame, then know that I am ingame a lot and on msn, so you can add me there. (PM me for my addy)
• ~Kwygon

i am approves