Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Just want to say I'm sorry for my lack of activeness on Toribash in the past couple months. I've been taking time off it to play other games and practice soccer more frequently because I'm planning on joining my high school's travel team. Just wanted to say this in case any of you are like "Where da hell is that pivot guy? I SHALL DO AN ACTIVITY CHECK MUAHAHA" I'm just taking a break. That's all. :P Also, these breaks are the reason I'm only a black belt after playing for 2 years XD
I play video games for my entertainment and sometimes records them for your entertainment as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPivotmaster99
As you might have noticed I'm not too active lately. Some problems in my life have arisen and I don't feel as social as I used to be. Until I find some solutions to stuff, I won't be the entertainment centre I was. This hopefully won't be a long-term thing.

*looks at alert and pusga*
Take over for a while, please. =p Get creative.
I have like 200 tc right now, I can't really do anything eventwise, and even if the prize is a rank or two I have no ideas whatsoever on what to do
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I have like 200 tc right now, I can't really do anything eventwise, and even if the prize is a rank or two I have no ideas whatsoever on what to do

-Do a replay competition.
-Or just do a KO tourney like I did, schedule it to some time when people are online.
-Do a dota 2 event, who can get the most kills + assists wins a bag of d!cks. (assists could count like 1/2 kills)

It's not that hard. I could give you items from my stash if you want to give out smth.
I think we'll just play Dota on the weekends or something, and if I have the conditions I might make up an event or something
oh yeah
I think we should have a "funniest joke about american government" competition. Judge is everyone. You cant vote for your own jokes.

#winning?
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
So... Now that we closed the best clan man thread or whatever it is called I got in a agreement with the dudes, but this time, It's my fault, not their. So shall I just ignore and let them fuck themselves or play the switch card?

P.S.: If someone is going to play, meet elvis on judofrac public at 6:00 PM GMT +0
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
I think the deadline is over already and if we don't fight both the clans get dq'd we weren't going to pull it off anyway so forget it
oh yeah
We kamikaze eliminated them.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"