Toribash
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
Hey guys how's it going? (Random invade because why the fuck not +I'm bored)

hey there goughy, you look pretty fancy.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post
Hey goughy, Im doing great, I like your animations in your siggy and avvy.

Thanks I'm thinking of changing them to an animation of my tori back flipping for my avatar and doing cartwheels across the screen in my signature
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
hey there goughy, you look pretty fancy.

Hi, I thought you called me fat when I first read it xD but thank you so do you

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
Thanks I'm thinking of changing them to an animation of my tori back flipping for my avatar and doing cartwheels across the screen in my signature

Did you make them yourself?
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
Oh that sucks.

They lost because I wasn't there. (Self esteem level = over 9000)

^
|
|
|
Also sarcasm.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Did you make them yourself?

No I wish so though :< I can't do 2d stuff

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
@ghoughy:With some practice time you might be able to.

Sent from my Z993 using Tapatalk
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Yeah I know I use to be alright at 2d animations but idk it's hard to find the time to practice or even find the will to do it sometimes. How's everyone doing?

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
I'm doing fine. Monday wasn't very good though. To start off the day I forgot my money to buy lunch and I forgot to charge my phone. My kindle also wasn't charged so it died with in 12 minutes of use. Then after school was done I had a track meet so I missed the clan war with obey. My team and I took a 30 minute bus ride to our competition and when we got on the field it was frozen hell. It was already 10 degrees out and on the field the wind is horrendously fast. So it felt like -5 degrees. That's not all! The bathroom there smelled like a skunk's corpse had been microwaved and left there for a week. When I walked in, I threw up almost instantly. Then after I was done I had to hold my breath for what felt like two minutes as I pissed in a urinal that was not separate from the others on the wall. It looked like a bathtub and there was absolutely no privacy what so ever. But wait there's more! After I was done in the bathroom. I had to wait for an hour in the freezing cold for my event to start. I throw shotput, which is throwing a twelve pound steel ball as far as you can. From the cold the ball was sub-zero temperatures. My fingers were fleshy icicles. After my second throw I ended up going to take a drink from my water bottle. And of course with my icicle fingers, I spilt all of my water on myself and it looked like I pissed my pants. I had to take off my sweatpants because the wet pants were making the cold ten times worse. Almost done! Almost everyone on my shot put squad saw my wet pants and thought I wet myself. To keep me from dying from hypothermia a girl on my team gave me a blanket to cover myself. And did I mention that blanket was covered in pink hearts? Well it was! Others on my team snapchated my picture with the blanket to some of my friends and put a caption saying "the struggle is real". After we got back on the bus, we drove back to the school. In the beginning of this story I told you how I forgot to charge my phone... well I had to borrow someone else's and of course!... My mom didn't pick up. So I gave up and walked 45 minutes home in the dark in freezing temperatures in wet clothing.

So yeah my Monday was not to great.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus