Ranking
cuz exhaust is bad in soloq
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
imo it's better to grab ignite instead of exhaust because being super aggressive in lane usually means the other team is gonna get very salty and there's a possibility they'll just ff at 20 (which means you get free LP). Also a lot of players don't know how to deal with aggressiveness and they don't really know how to play from behind, so ya, kill pressure makes it easier to win lane rather than exhausting someone but failing to secure a kill.
Ty for the info Holotor, Also, for those who do not know I am Toon/Cartoon, And I Am glad to see those here give advice unlike they used to.

IGN: Holy Descendant.
Originally Posted by alkard View Post
I am seeing in silver alot of ignite supports........... Why is this?

Depends on the match up. I still find exhaust to be better though, simply because it massively reduces the damage output of the exhausted player, which can win games simply based on the fact that it creates some sort of 5v4 when your support exhausts a player.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
It matters on the type of support you're playing and the matchup with adcs. I'll say exhaust over ignite against a hypercarry, even if you have a more aggressive support like Leona or Blitz. Ignite in favorable adc matchups, like Graves v anybody or Cait v Sivir. Ignite against healbot raka. Exhaust against aggro supports as a defensive support.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Will just poking the till they're low worth all the resources or should you go for the kill? I'm starting to get a little more passive and farm oriented lately (by like 20 extra cs by 20 mins lol). I don't know if that's good since I sacrifice lane pressure. :/
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

+1337 skillpoints ayy lmao

I'm starting to get comfortable with my laning mechanics, the last 9-10 games I've absolutely crushed my lane by a lot. I'm slowly starting to build up back to where I left off when I quit. It's just normals cuz ranked restriction lol

Also sparchar, it really depends. Getting a kill is almost always a good thing, but will it put you/your team in danger? If you flash banana + ignite the enemy bard and their hecarim charges through and fucks your team, it wasn't worth.
Hoss.
Laning-wise, it's a question of whether the enemy needs the cs more than you do. If they're struggling to farm already, there's no point in putting additional pressure unless they're incredibly item dependent and required to do well for their team to do well (Orianna might be an example of this). And even then, it might be too much risk of overplaying and giving them kill gold and a free lane for half a minute.

If you're a farm dependent champion like Jax or Vayne, then farm all day and wait for your jungler to be aggressive. You can still put the occasional bit of poke down, as you should just to keep them on their toes and keep the laning tempo in your favor (tempo meaning you decide when anything happens (if you walk forward and they walk back, then you probably control the tempo)).

If they're farming easily while you've put no pressure on them, you probably need to put a little more pressure, at least during the cannon wave, to hopefully deny them their cannon minion or make them pay dearly for going for it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

Road to 30, and carrying

Forgot how easy it is to carry blind pick with Teemo.

Sorry for off-topic of what's being chatted about.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands