Toribash
Ill give uou guys an idea,
I think it would be really awesome if we could have custom profile pictures that fit our names. This is just an idea i got but atleast think about it and reply what you think about it

And also, Grohenbird, what program do you use to make artwork on the pc.

Skickat fr
Proud Council Member Of Origin
[Origin]The talk thread(invaders welcome)
Originally Posted by TheGGK View Post
Ill give uou guys an idea,
I think it would be really awesome if we could have custom profile pictures that fit our names. This is just an idea i got but atleast think about it and reply what you think about it

And also, Grohenbird, what program do you use to make artwork on the pc.

Skickat fr

I'd be more than willing to cartoon up an avatar pic for everyone. I use GIMP for my computer artwork, though I much prefer the old pencil and paper. Romanticism? Possibly.

Please explain the skickat fr. I no get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I'd be more than willing to cartoon up an avatar pic for everyone. I use GIMP for my computer artwork, though I much prefer the old pencil and paper. Romanticism? Possibly.

Please explain the skickat fr. I no get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried using GIMP and my textures came out. As you could see I'm not good at using GIMP
[Origin]The talk thread(invaders welcome)
For free art programs, GIMP is really high up there on my list, and I actually prefer it over PS. Feel free to start and PM your work for CnC. :3

And GUYSSSSSS I know what colors are gonna be my new set! Such excite. It'll look magnificent.
I think I might be retired.
Can't wait to see it.
Also get fight you guys against fancy. They are a very good group of guys. Zombie very special performance pull out the win of 7-0. Everyone that was there awsome job.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
@Grohenbird skickat fr-n min samsung is swedish for sent from my samsung but it cuts at the letter i changed to - because toribash forum is english and that letter isnt in the english dictionary
Last edited by TheGGK; Mar 25, 2014 at 08:46 PM.
Proud Council Member Of Origin