Toribash
I like how he can eat teammates and enemies and also that he can throw minions at things.
10/10 ultimate support
Holotor, what division are you?

Also, Tahm + Kalista = GG
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
What you need to do is have Kalista bind the jungler, have Tahm top, and Thresh support, and do some weird matryoshka dolls shit and have Kalista ult, get eaten by Tahm, who then takes the Thresh express, upon which Kalista gets out, jungler ults, and then Tahm eats Thresh and peaces out using his ult for the unexpected troll.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
What you need to do is have Kalista bind the jungler, have Tahm top, and Thresh support, and do some weird matryoshka dolls shit and have Kalista ult, get eaten by Tahm, who then takes the Thresh express, upon which Kalista gets out, jungler ults, and then Tahm eats Thresh and peaces out using his ult for the unexpected troll.

You can go with a global presence mid like tf and maybe a jungler like nocturne and suddenly if there are wards up there can be dry buttfucking everywhere
Hoss.
Ok, so everybody save up some IP. We gotta make this comp comp work.
My Replays
That feel when you do 1000 less damage than the enemy vayne as roaming blitz and go 12/2/8 and it only gives you S ;_;
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah, I was thinking of getting Vi, but I got Draven instead back when I was in my ADC spree. Holy shit I've only used him twice. I can't catch crap and I still carry. #balanced
My Replays

the only pentakills i can get r on other people's account -.---
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up