Toribash
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
I almost have collected all the Morde skins except for pentakill and the new one :3
And yes I do have a lot of skins, I guess.

Wow, gift me senpai.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I have every anivia skin besides the new one, and like 7 or 8 others. Also when i said some picks like mid urgot or ap sona might be considered as "troll" is cuz in silver they probably would be. I don't think they're bad picks at all, although ap sona is cheesy as fk.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
AP Sona against the occasional Trundle is so damn troll.

You out-troll the troll as Sona.
My Replays
You're all so bad at showing off how much money you've wasted on skins. I have less than 10 champions I don't own skins for (zac skin pls come out sooner) and I own several skins for several champions. Namely Teemo, Caitlyn, Renekton, Blitzcrank. And several more champions have at least two.

And you shut your mouth about project: yasuo, I will have my metal gear fix whenever I damn want.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You're all so bad at showing off how much money you've wasted on skins. I have less than 10 champions I don't own skins for (zac skin pls come out sooner) and I own several skins for several champions. Namely Teemo, Caitlyn, Renekton, Blitzcrank. And several more champions have at least two.

And you shut your mouth about project: yasuo, I will have my metal gear fix whenever I damn want.

I said most, not all. calm ye tits.

I only buy cheep skins/skins on sale. So I dont think the money was wasted :U
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh yeah, I went from Bronze IV to Bronze II in a little more than a week.
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Oh yeah, I went from Bronze IV to Bronze II in a little more than a week.

how long have you been palying? season 4 i was stuck in bronze for 800 games o: but now i'm plat just took me to realize i was terrible and try to improve
Originally Posted by Locus View Post
I bought pax tf, and have ~two skins for every champ. Get at me oracle.

Stone cold killer right here.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games