Ranking
Yeah, we usually just wait here for the next doodle.

it's pretty sad lol

btw tamakuu, you should head over to the member thread and post your title and whatnot. Only then will you be one of us
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Y'all gonna have to keep up activity by yourself the next 10-12 days, since i'm going to Norway tomorrow on a geological field trip. For 10 days. I'll be back home in the late evening of the 24th, so i'll essentially be gone until i wake up saturday the 25th.

JUST SAYIN' YOU KNOW

Also welcome TamaKuu (and every other new member, but YOU SHOULD TOTALLY POST IN HERE SO I CAN ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE), we're not the most vocal lot in here (well i kind of am), but i hope you'll find ORMO a satisfactory place to hang out. Also #ormo on the IRC, it's a cool place.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I don't think ormo will last without him

Everyone panic

o7

ARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO MOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE SSSSHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK MY LIFE IS OVER ASDHSAJDHSHFASLKDJHASJKLHDJLAS
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
o7

ARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO MOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE SSSSHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK MY LIFE IS OVER ASDHSAJDHSHFASLKDJHASJKLHDJLAS

^ Actually happens.
beware
the goblin