Toribash
Hi my Username is Skilloptic i play toribash everyday.My Favorite mod is Mushu and stabjitsu. And i will reply to my Pm's.And im a black belt and a rank 1337.My toribash experience has been great ive made friends And qute a bit of tc while i'm at it its a really fun game to play i'd be Great in clan wars.I'll post regularly on the fourm.Im a good charector im not disrespectful in any way shape or form.
By Skilloptic
Originally Posted by SkillOptic View Post
Hi my Username is Skilloptic i play toribash everyday.My Favorite mod is Mushu and stabjitsu. And i will reply to my Pm's.And im a black belt and a rank 1337.My toribash experience has been great ive made friends And qute a bit of tc while i'm at it its a really fun game to play i'd be Great in clan wars.I'll post regularly on the fourm.Im a good charector im not disrespectful in any way shape or form.
By Skilloptic

Denied

Please read first page before applying
Last edited by Mikes; Dec 22, 2016 at 03:22 PM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
aight yeah enough off topic or shitposts on this thread. Ill delete anymore offtopic or shitposts here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
App
Hi. My name is Manitoda but my main is Draigoon12
i've been playing Toribash for a year now.
I am 12 years old and i've been taking drum lessons for 3 years now.
And i am 'so called' smart in my school.
I got alot of friends in school and i love Badminton and Soccer.
What do you have to offer WAPOW?
I can help you guys either forum wise and in-game
Forum wise:
like being active on the forums and keeping up the activity in the forums.
In-game:
like warring, chilling with you guys.
What's your favorite mod?
Aikidobigdojo.tbm, Aikido.tbm, Runkido.tbm, Taekkyon.tbm
How often do you play?
I always play but i am sometimes offline because i still have work IRL like studying for the next test.
Do you post regularly in forums?
I always post because i'm always 'surfing' the forums.
Tell us about your Toribash experience.
My life in Toribash started when i was searching for a good ragdoll game and i found Toribash in Gamejolt. And the game has been my favorite game since then. I started playing judofrac.tbm and then when i needed TC i joined the Judo Tourney, started watching YouTube for tutorials for judo.tbm. But then i met the leader of NightShade (Night) SuperDeths and he was a really cool fellow. He recruited me to Night and been there for 4 months and left because it died. But then one day Ocean (OC) opened a Recruitment Server and i decided to make an app and AgentPanda got me in but i was just in the clan for a few weeks and it already died. Clan hopped for a while and then i made a new account by the name Turbocharge. Got a new friend named Kyle a cool Indonesian and a really good flame forger. We made Nation (N) with Jinje, Nightflow (cillster) and we ran the clan pretty well, Kyle decided to merged with i am [im] so i stayed there for another 4 months. Just got kicked because of being so called 'imature and annoying'
Do you check and respond to your PMs?
I always check them because when i open Toribash i open the Forums at the same time.

I'm gonna put some replays to show my skills
Attached Files
[C] Paladinyo.rpl (68.6 KB, 2 views)
[MSPA] Carolina.rpl (321.1 KB, 2 views)
Sabed.rpl (66.2 KB, 2 views)
[MS] Dank-ish.rpl (32.8 KB, 2 views)
[MDS] Abnormal.rpl (71.3 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
Hi. My name is Manitoda but my main is Draigoon12
i've been playing Toribash for a year now.
I am 12 years old and i've been taking drum lessons for 3 years now.
And i am 'so called' smart in my school.
I got alot of friends in school and i love Badminton and Soccer.
What do you have to offer WAPOW?
I can help you guys either forum wise and in-game
Forum wise:
like being active on the forums and keeping up the activity in the forums.
In-game:
like warring, chilling with you guys.
What's your favorite mod?
Aikidobigdojo.tbm, Aikido.tbm, Runkido.tbm, Taekkyon.tbm
How often do you play?
I always play but i am sometimes offline because i still have work IRL like studying for the next test.
Do you post regularly in forums?
I always post because i'm always 'surfing' the forums.
Tell us about your Toribash experience.
My life in Toribash started when i was searching for a good ragdoll game and i found Toribash in Gamejolt. And the game has been my favorite game since then. I started playing judofrac.tbm and then when i needed TC i joined the Judo Tourney, started watching YouTube for tutorials for judo.tbm. But then i met the leader of NightShade (Night) SuperDeths and he was a really cool fellow. He recruited me to Night and been there for 4 months and left because it died. But then one day Ocean (OC) opened a Recruitment Server and i decided to make an app and AgentPanda got me in but i was just in the clan for a few weeks and it already died. Clan hopped for a while and then i made a new account by the name Turbocharge. Got a new friend named Kyle a cool Indonesian and a really good flame forger. We made Nation (N) with Jinje, Nightflow (cillster) and we ran the clan pretty well, Kyle decided to merged with i am [im] so i stayed there for another 4 months. Just got kicked because of being so called 'imature and annoying'
Do you check and respond to your PMs?
I always check them because when i open Toribash i open the Forums at the same time.

I'm gonna put some replays to show my skills

*sigh*
I really woulda thought draigoon you seeing us and talking woulda encouraged a better application...disappointed buddy.
Denied
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
but why tho?

-didn't read first page obviously

-no wapow

-bad application with no structure

-little useful info about your reason for choosing wapow

-wapow is forum active

-we DO NOT accept alts

Get in discord more
Apply with your main
Get a better application in check
Reapply in 2 weeks, I'm sure if you
Got to know us better and did these things
You'd have a much better shot
Till then, in sorry but you are Denieeedd
WAPOW APP!!!

What Do I have to Offer?

Well I don't know really, besides companionship and loyalty. I can eventually get you guys to that one million tc in the bank goal after Birthdays and Christmas and all. I was going to add 500k to the bank after Christmas but I was unable to because I had to go to Big God, and bought an awesome pair of Vans. I can make sure we stay 3+ in the leaderboards, but you all can do that. Also the forums activity I usually am able to come up with good idea’s and go through with them, people will have more things to discuss when they come to our thread and we might even attract some new people, I was attracted by the way you guys talked and stated things. I was also attracted because I gained a trust and friendship in the WAPOW members. I want to contribute that right back to you guys.

My In-game Activity

Well I have many favorite mods but my most absolute favorite is AkidoBigDojo, you will see me asking random people to play ABD with me. My favorite mod used to be Greykido, it is my second favorite mod now. I like a lot of sparring mods aswell, sparring, tricking, and things like that take time but it is worth it at the end. I am willing to take time to train with people and teach new people how to play the game, I have not played too much boxshu, I will play it I am just not that good at it. I like judo, I don't know why I like it. It is a fun fast mod, except when both players miss and both refuse to just go ahead and hit the ground then we have to wait all over again which sucks. I also like lenshu I am not the best at it but I really like it, I also really like acrojoust, and msds. I play almost everyday except for on weekends, I have not been very active lately because of holidays and school and everything else. I am active 8/10 ingame. Forums, I am active about 7/10

About me?

Well a lot of you have gotten to know me pretty well, I am 15, I live in the U.S.A., I am in 10th Grade and doing good in all of my classes. I enjoy riding my scooter at the skate parks in local areas on the weekends, I ride bikes, I am a gaming nerd kind of... I am hard working when I set to achieve a goal. I am looking forward to either going to Montreat, Kings, or app state college. I go to church on Sundays and Wednesdays, I have a cat named TJ he is like 2 years old I think. My favorite animal is a cat, my favorite color is Orange, I broke my trampoline so I can no longer do cool back flips on it lol, I wish I could get a new one so I could do some more back flips, but oh well. I also have a really good hobby, sitting on the couch eating potato chips and watching tv. I make Youtube videos, not like you think, but just ingame recordings.

My Toribash Experience

My toribash experience has been pretty good lol. I have been playing since 2014, I was in 8th and my friend was like "hey dude, there is this game called toribash and it is super bad ass" so I decided to try it out and I really liked it. I had an account called beastamoda, I was terrible then lol, my win ratio was like 22%, I made it to black belt with that account and stopped playing for a while. I have 2 blacks, 1 brown, and a few others that don't matter. I have been banned twice, Plagiarism, and Attempting to steal items from beginner giveaway. I have been playing this game for three years and going. My learning experience in toribash has been very great, the way the joints and everything else just all go together took me a while to learn. I believe I have most of it down, and I am still learning from higher players than me new things. I have met many people throughout my toribash past. I haven't been known not to respond to people whenever they send me a pm, I usually try to pm that person back asap.

Reason Why I Want to Join WAPOW

I want to join WAPOW because I have grown to love the players, the clan, and everything about it. I have had the opportunity to get to know all of the amazing people in WAPOW, I have seen some people leave and some join. I am glad that WAPOW is still alive and running, maybe one day toribash will become very famous and we will have many mighty wapowers in the clan. We can all grow old together and what not lol. I have gotten to know the legendary, Swepples our beloved Swedish Lover, our wonderful Seth, and our very artistic genius Nikos. I will miss you all <3. But for real I really love everyone in this clan and would love to grow and continue to learn with you all.

Till THEN

WAPOW
Last edited by 3nKB; Jan 12, 2017 at 04:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 3nKB View Post
My favorite animal is a cat

Naahhhh, we're good. Sorry!

Maybe you'll get in next time....

But for real though.
Good app, shows he actually puts effort into it and really wants to get on board. You've been around in our forums and discord too. Though my concern is all your alts... How many do you have...?
You've been banned twice...
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Naahhhh, we're good. Sorry!

Maybe you'll get in next time....

But for real though.
Good app, shows he actually puts effort into it and really wants to get on board. You've been around in our forums and discord too. Though my concern is all your alts... How many do you have...?
You've been banned twice...

Alts that I hardly ever get on list: Sixville, iSea, Swexx316, Polaz<---Forgot Password to Polaz, um... I think that is all.
Also I decided when I got unbanned to be a good little spidey