Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I've been braving through the voice problems, I only crash maybe once a game now. Still one more time than I should be crashing, but it's manageable.

If you have voice_enable 1 on (Which you do, if you're using in-game voice), your console is spammed with error messages, and eventually your game crashes.

it's never crashed for me somehow

also tfw your whole team doesn't speak english but you still manage to tie the game going 31-17
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Lost 5 games, dropped from gold 3 to gold 2, had leavers in all games. I have to stop playing solo.

people who greif are the best huh.

Originally Posted by hobo View Post
3 wins and 3 ties
why can't i just be mge _:!

because the ranking system doesn't enjoy people getting close to dmg
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
dunno, but I haven't had any problems with voice chat, what's up?

valve added a new voice codec (celt) and the osx client uses it exclusively. however, mm servers and most other servers still use the old speex codec so voice coming from mac clients sounds extremely deep in pitch and are a little slowed down and muffled
Any of you guys got affected by this Steam bug? Knives are costing 0,03 and cards are being sold by $20, $30, the transaction history is getting crazy.

For me it's saying that the market is closed for now.

Found this on reddit:

"Indonesians using the steam market found their currency worth 1000x more due to a misplaced decimal point, so instead of keys being $2.50 usd (or whatever that is in IDR), they only cost $0.00025 usd so they were able to buy them all up. Since they were bought out other people could list their items at higher prices than normal and they would still be sold at that price."
Last edited by IIInsanEEE; May 1, 2015 at 12:36 PM.
Yesterday I sold one stattrack SMG that was worth $2, it was sold right after my click so I was like 'wow, how fast', then when I opened steam today without logging in (which shows the buying currency) it was 0,0255 USD, like wtf. Steam might get in trouble on this one.