Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Alam ko yang feel bro...

Graduating, suddenly a wild K-12 Program appears!!! Filipino Citizens used Complaint! It's not very effective... President PNoy used Approve! It's super effective
Heart of Gold
I'd still be a grade higher if I finished 3rd grade in the Philippines before moving.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I may have probably applied here but never posted, so I may as well apply again.

Yo! My name is Nagato but my friends (and anyone who formally adresses me) call me Aaron. I am 13 years old and was born in Quezon City. My dad was from Quezon City and my Mum's from Zambales. I currently live in the UK
I've just started to come back from Toribash. It seems I have found my purpose here again
I make replays, art, gfx, and quite a lot more (if you want me to post some, i can and I will)
My hobbies are League Of Legends, Drums, Anime and of course Toribash. I'm getting into guitar soon so ya I'm kind of a "Jack of all trades"

If anyone wants to add me on League Of Legends, my Summoner Name is Ahri Is My Sloot (EUW)

Hope to hear from y'all soon!
Ps. Have you watched Haruhi, SparChar?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Watched it when I was too young to understand wtf was going on. Should probably rewatch sometime.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Hello nagato..

I also watched haruhi with no knowledge at all on wtf is happening .. and too lazy to rewatch
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Hello nagato..

I also watched haruhi with no knowledge at all on wtf is happening .. and too lazy to rewatch

Haruhi was one of the first anime i watched

I watched it in the Philippines too so that was another ++. Whenever I'm gonna go to the Philippines, I'm gonna vow to watch it there again XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this