Toribash
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Back from my trip you pineapples, how is everyone doing ?

Welcome back! everything seems to be fine
You only live once.
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Back from my trip you pineapples, how is everyone doing ?

Hehe... hehehe... finally... you've returned to us... to me... now, let me... I mean us... let us love you... hehe...

Come here

It'll be quick

*Ahem*

Welcome back! Glad to have you "of return." Also, I'm going to lurk here more often. People in Spec aren't active enough to keep me entertained.
Welcome back bro! How was your trip and what'd you get up to while you were there? If you got any cool pictures or anything, show us!

Hey pouffy, so when are you applyig to join Vibe? You'll officially be BBB.
Someone called me? :P

Whatever... only a few days left for our public and private forum event.
Click my signature and take look. You guys are allowed to participate in both of them.
Oh hot damn, was playing Mitos.is on Steam and I was actually coming first for quite some time! I made a short album to commemorate this achievement. Mitos.is is basically a steam version of Agar.io, I personally get little to no lag at all on Mitos.is whereas Agar.io gives me somewhat of a painful experience. You guys should check it out some time!
Originally Posted by borjon View Post
Hellou, I got sick >:s
Hisoka why you don't play minecraft? Is 3D :v

I do sometimes,when i'm bored but usually after the first time i die i close the game and leave it there for 3-4 months.
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
I do sometimes,when i'm bored but usually after the first time i die i close the game and leave it there for 3-4 months.

Why 3 or 4 Months?, You lose all your things when you die or you just got bored?
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
All minecraft is punching blocks and building things. If you want that, From the Depths is much better and more enjoyable experience because it has much more depth. The only thing Minecraft has for it is modding. Even then, some mods can be extremely difficult to get on your pc and not worth it.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15