Toribash
Hey guys, so I've got some bad news.
Well, kinda bad.
The long and the short of it is I'm leaving Urban and didn't think I was worthy of making a thread about it.
Up to this point I've done everything I've wanted to within toribash, including join my dream clan - that clan being Urban.
But now I feel like there's only one thing I'd really like to do, and I feel now is as good a time as any to try, I'd like to have a go at starting my own clan.
I've been a clan mod now for a good few years, and have co-lead Urban for aproximately 1.
This January would have been my 2nd year in Urban, so I feel like a change would be nice.
This is in no way saying anything about Urban. Still kicking balls, still making fun of evo scrubkins, still active on akype and stuff, but with my skype out of action, i've begun to circulate more in irc circles.

I really hope you guys understand, and aren't mad at me, I've grown very close to a lot of you and fully intend to stick around here posting and stuff if you'll let me - and come back on skype if I can ever get it working.

So yeah, thanks guys <3 ily

I'll most likely remain clanless for a little while as a matter of respect
Last edited by Erth; Dec 28, 2013 at 12:25 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I will try and get my skype working tonight so you can shout at me

or something

ily
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Oh yeeeeaaaaaa

Funny story, I couldn't bring that home with me from uni because my dad picked me up and found it
and he was like "wtf is this shit"

and i had no answer so just stood there looking at him
then back to it
then to him
then back to it

then he put it back, and we didn't speak for like half an hour
She/They