Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have a tiny question (well, two tiny questions) about our clan, specifically about our date of officialdom.

Why does it say that we're "Official since Mar, 2013"?

Shouldn't it be "Official since May, 2013"?

NAO became official before us, and their clan-id page says that they're "Official since May, 2013".

Hmm. This is highly irregular.

Meh. Maybe the clan mods felt that we deserve to be official right from the clan's formation or something to that effect.
fl0w
Super, there isn't a required cooldown period that you have to wait through to resubmit an app, but I would strongly suggest waiting a little while, playing and interacting with members of oblivion in the meantime. It really helps us to know what you're like when making a decision.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I'm not sure. Just don't question it. A couple of months becomes less and less of a difference the longer we stay alive.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Brody Dnd stands for "dungeons 'n' dragons" I usually here it be called d and d but it does matter. So yes you are correct.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Kratos, RipxMaze is AudioMagi.

Brody, DnD is a text roleplaying game where you live through your adventure deciding what your character does, what race he is, class he is, and how he progresses through his adventures. You can choose to solo(lame) or play with others. Currently, I am the GM(game master) of the current DnD session we are having with Jariath O' Rian(AoeFanatic), Wilhand Duskwalker(De4th), Zander Harson(You know), Rud Mars(TheMpk), and Gaerim Bronzehand(Flexible_Fool). They are the players, I control the adventure and what they do. If you want to know anything else, just post.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Awww, Timee. You're such a good boyfriend.
Last edited by Zanderhar; May 20, 2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Oblivion - We don't exist. Come with us.
Oblivion - Now we're here, now we're not.

That's all I could think of in a week. My imagination is completely retarded.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Final year of school T_T its no fun at all...
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.