Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That will be a slight problem. See, Kingsta (and somehow I, too) has power. Sil and
Ponzo, though dearly loved, haven't shown up here in quite some time. I remember your being in this org. However, due to inactivity you were kicked. What's to say that won't happen again?

Anyway, no more off topic posts. This can be taken up in PM.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
None of you applicants have been yet rejected or accepted, not all member of the organisation have voted so please be patient. This procedure takes times.
Liquid I really liked your playstyle so I am leaning towards yes but I want to play with you ingame.
Dime I want to play with you ingame because I didnt see something that caught my attention
CREAM ON !
Will everyone be patient, Jesus..

Dime, arguing with our members in the recruitment thread will never get you anywhere. Zoro is right about your activity. You have to go through the same system as everyone else who got kicked, there's no special treatment for past members.

Poor liquid getting his application past to the side due to petty arguments.

I want to see liquid ingame at some point, he looks determined and promising. I like that. Just don't give up so easily because of other peoples actions.

Thanks Zoro for stepping in out of the bat cave ;)

If I see any more posts that are unrelated to Dimes or Liquids applications they will be deleted.
So i played with dime some games and I found out that he has a unique style of twisting the opponent and being unpredictable, also he has really good aikido basic moves and strategies in which players can build up some great gameplay. Also it is really great playing with him as matches are challenging.
~YES
CREAM ON !