Toribash
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
yes it is

How can I do this? Explain it to me~
Who has a John Cena action figure at the age of 20?
How is it possible to create an alter to your lord, BONDarenko out of popsicle sticks?
The randomness of TGS is taking over me..
Someone please help~

ffs

Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving!
through sheer willpower

who doesnt have a john cena action figure

is there anything more divine to use for the construction of a holy altar of a signed divine diety

or you could fill this out

-

Do you submit to our plans for complete and total galactic domination:
Do you fully understand the inner mechanics of being an interstellar tyrant:
Past experience on the battlefield:
If you were to become one of us, what would your first order of business be:
Express your feelings about [TGS] in the form of a poem:
Rewrite the Gettysburg Address in Klingon:
Do you have any form of communication tools, It's critical that we're able to contact each other in case of sudden intergalactic warfare and or birthdays(Skype, Steam, ETC):
Do you speak any foreign languages that could possibly come in use when conquering other planets or speaking to the waiters at PF Changs:
Our war machines tend to get a tad rusty, do you have a preferred choice of lubricant and if you do how thoroughly do you apply it:
Is it dobbys fault:
Last edited by millie; Nov 27, 2014 at 03:45 PM.

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
through sheer willpower

who doesnt have a john cena action figure

is there anything more divine to use for the construction of a holy altar of a signed divine diety

A Randy Orton action figure would look better.

And yes there is a more divine item to use for the construction of a holy altar.
A high-powered vibrator~

I'm sure that will please the lord.

Just think about it.
He will love it~

EDIT: I guess I'll fill that out. Looks fun.
Last edited by Vapula; Nov 27, 2014 at 04:04 PM.
Originally Posted by Vapula View Post
A Randy Orton action figure would look better.

And yes there is a more divine item to use for the construction of a holy altar.
A high-powered vibrator~

I'm sure that will please the lord.

Just think about it.
He will love it~

EDIT: I guess I'll fill that out. Looks fun.

how about a no you disgrace the Lord BONDarenko's almighty name by speaking it you long titty no nipple no John Cena having action figure limited addition 20 year old. you sicken me In other words, no.
Ah fk~
Im too lazy to do all that.
Plus, Im working. I may do it later.
I do use skype. Ill give you the ID later if you want.
You guys can get to know me through there and then decide if you want me in or not.
Its up to you.
Originally Posted by Vapula View Post
Ah fk~
Im too lazy to do all that.
Plus, Im working. I may do it later.
I do use skype. Ill give you the ID later if you want.
You guys can get to know me through there and then decide if you want me in or not.
Its up to you.

you can go
Hi my name is jsrfking.I am a skilled black belt and i feel like i can bring a lot of great things to your clan.I am great at mods like aikido, aikidobigdojo, and mushu.I am a very funny person and have a vivid personality.I want to be in this clan because none of my other clans cared about their members,but i have studied yours very carefully and it seems like you are like a family with your clan.I would love to join this clan.
Originally Posted by Irrita View Post
But to truly prove your worth, you need to name 5 things that aren't Jackie Chan, recreate Jaker's B Twist with a John Cena action figure, create an alter to our lord, BONDarenko out of popsicle sticks, and provide a 500 word essay on why David Bowie is the Queen of the Internet, double spaced in 12 point Times New Roman font.
Good luck.

Read
But being completely honest, you seem like a cool person. Not sure what the others think, but I wouldn't mind you staying around a bit to see what you're like. (Unless the clan is still full, :v)
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Originally Posted by JSRFKING View Post
Hi my name is jsrfking.I am a skilled black belt and i feel like i can bring a lot of great things to your clan.I am great at mods like aikido, aikidobigdojo, and mushu.I am a very funny person and have a vivid personality.I want to be in this clan because none of my other clans cared about their members,but i have studied yours very carefully and it seems like you are like a family with your clan.I would love to join this clan.

I'm only interested in seeing the recreation of jakers b-twist with a john cena action figure
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko