Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Alright. Alex, you have to apply again but chances are you are a shoo-in. And yesh... DaCarter was against a dsuper good personadn was about to lose so I jokingly said "if you win I'll let you join" and somehow that little dude won. So I had to keep my promise.........

Nik, make it without mispellings .

Dag, hurry up on dem vids.

~Ulti

EDIT: I ment the pledge Nik.
Originally Posted by nikag View Post
soup.

@dag Im not really good at small things like the userbars...

Maybe I can teach you...hit me a PM sometimes.
--
Btw, sorry for the wait :

Fixed Fusion's UB :

It's not a big deal...but I'm good at it.

---
I've been thinking...should I come back?
I'm willing to work hard enough to come back, I'm missing you guys and I'm also missing all the fun we had.

Tell me, should I come back?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Sorry for horribly misspelling you name xD.

I always thought there was an i in there, x.x

as for the banners and stuff, yah i will get to working on them,

and for the replays, same as above :P
Senip
Sorry for not getting on last night guys, but I was very sick and my mother made me go to sleep like at 9:00. I also stay home from school, so I will work on that replay for you Dave. Also, what is this about a new member?
EDIT: Here are my replays. Choose which ever one you think is best for my intro and cut it anyway you like, just make sure you get my head in the picture.
Attached Files
Skullandbo Intro.rpl (71.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by skullandbo; Jan 31, 2012 at 07:27 PM.
Hl? You get your ass back in here!! We (whom know you that is...) miss you! And austin, read my last message along with kaz's last message and you'll get the idea.
i like cats
HL, we would love it if you came back. I mean, for real. Thanks for the userbars too ^_^. But yeah totally come back bro. I mean, hobo did.
soup.

OK! WHAT HAPPENED WITH THIS REPLAY... before you watch hear what i have to say.

So i got on SP and do a split kick... kay? then i go for the decap... kay?

BUTTT My foot gets stuck. in. his. neck. So i go ahead and try to extend ankle, contract it, relax it. It wont pop out. so i just get tired and rip it off with my hand... Yah.. how does a foot get stuck in somebodys neck? Please tell me how...x.x

@bruce Yah... meet you online to do some sparring :P

edit: if you want we can use it for vid
Attached Files
@nikag - lol how.rpl (33.0 KB, 9 views)
Senip
Yes, the Toribash king (Me somehow) is here to apply. Sarcasm included in the following text.
Application - Freeform
I'd like to join this clan because I've done so much it hurts me to leave. I had left in a 'depression' of the clan out of boredom, and have returned good natured and ready for a fight. It's amazing how much I have done and how much I love all the people in this clan. As unbeknownst I have donated so much TC that I dont want to even TELL you how much it is.. it really is ridiculous. I love all of you and as always. Thanks, and cya.
Attached Files
1month_pwn MJ.rpl (65.9 KB, 3 views)
1month_pwn DAGGY - 2.rpl (85.0 KB, 3 views)
OSHI BLOCK.rpl (55.1 KB, 3 views)
Wushu-Split#1.rpl (19.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by hobo; Feb 1, 2012 at 12:12 AM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Im lost. Sarcasm where in that application. And get that large colored text off my forum before i rip out my eyeballs and then proceed to rip out yours using my dismembered eyeballs.
Anywho, my vote on hobo and HL, a definite yes. They were a big help to the clan and all that. And they werent kicked from inactivity(not sure if thats a good thing, seeing as they just left). But they will NOT get their original ranks back. They both need to understand that they will both have to work their way back up the ranks and that nothing they did when they were in the clan the first time will influence future promotions. Im standing by that strong and true.
Sorry bout not getting those vids in last night. I went to sleep the second i touched my bed. I was exhausted from practice yesterday. Like, i wasnt even coherent. I dont even remember that post i made last night.
But anywho, on the topic of dacarter, how long will he be in the clan? I mean, is he officially in? If so, put him in new smoke and let me play him some. And he isnt going in the video. Too many people. Im setting the deadline for intros to be tomorrow night. So yeah. So far i have mine, mj's, kaya's, kaz's, possibly austin's(havent looked at his yet), possibly nik's(he is working on his), i think i have bruce's(i dont remember). If i forgot anyone, tell me.
No.