Endurance Onslaught 6.0
People are coming back everywhere. It's coool. Everyone should get into Minecraft again.

I haven't played Toribash in forever.
HEy
Speaking of Minecraft, the server is up again. Dunno if anyone noticed it was down, but it was down because of thunder.

Edit: NEVERMIND, SHITLOADS MORE THUNDER.

Edit II: Yeah, got sunshine now, starting everything back up.
Last edited by Brubert; Aug 13, 2013 at 07:52 PM.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Hiya guys! Just wondering if anyone of you are online, because I am not getting sleep in a long time. (Drank couple cups of Coffee, may the dreamgod ban me)

Just feeling chatty
Anger gives motivation without purpose
yay! I knew that I can Trust you <3

Just made a new set with extremely creepy head. I'm going to get nightmares from it '-'

Texturing is just SO much fun
Sounds nice xD
I remember I used to do some texturing some years ago *old*
Avatars was the most fun to make though, back when people could have animated avatars.
They can still be animated? At least you can have a gif Avatar. I think I have seen few ones.

So whats up with other members of Pandora? Like Avacado? (sorry pal if I misspelled )

I would like to know them better. Feeling like I found my social clan what I have always wanted!
-----
By the way, I have looked some of your pictures (in a non-creepy way :3 and you are looking fine! )

If I eventually get into clan, I can post some pics of myself
Last edited by Mousse3; Nov 14, 2013 at 10:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Maybe they still can be animated, but the limit is something like 100kb, so still not like it used to be :3
I mean, the last animated avatar I had was something like 900kb, and that wasn't a very big one.

Sounds nice x3
You know when the other clan members are usually online so I could have some chit-chat with them?
You have a large variety of different people in here and I like it!