Toribash
These days the server is mostly used by me and around 10 Danish guys. The time zone is CET for all of us and you were both on past midnight for us on a sunday/monday. I'll be on from when this post is around 5 hours old.
-----
cmon boys and girls
Last edited by liaxo; Oct 6, 2014 at 08:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Actually, I would prefer to use Curse voice chat.
They've recently updated it and its more like a skype kinda voice chat, but closer to xfire.

It's pretty good quality voice calls, etc and has a friend system now so you can tell when people are online and what games they're playing (with supported games I think)

http://beta.cursevoice.com/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
The friends thing is only in alpha, and in teamspeak one doesnt have to call eachother or create rooms because the rooms are already there. If you don't like teamspeak, might as well use skype and steam to call people and see what games people are playng, instead of adding a third when you're gonna use the other two anyways.

Anyways, you guys (not just rainbow and panda) tell me if you want a permanent Parrot chatroom on the TS server, or I'm not gonna create it.
Last edited by liaxo; Oct 6, 2014 at 10:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well it's not hard to get the alpha version, I have it. :P

Also yea, if we're going to use teamspeak I don't mind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I want a permanent parrot room on temspeak. And our time zones, liaxo are almost the same, you're just 2 hours before me. I'm GMT +3 and you're +1.
So I figured out my laptop has a microphone somewhere.. I thought I have to buy one but it has one in it. (I know I'm an ignorant with computers)
Drugged, Please have your old name back and lets meet ingame. How did you become a 5th dan. I thought you never go online.
I played ingame around like 2012-2013.
Also, I don't have the toricredits to do a name change... lol

EDIT: i'm in the TS server but no one to be found :< crie
Also, when you download the BETA Curse Voice Chat, there is a button thing at the top that asks if you want to try alpha and you can use that one which is 10/10.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Oct 7, 2014 at 12:50 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
I was on the teamspeak for like 5 hours, but now It's 1AM and I'ma gonna sleep.
cry, lol i'm still sitting in TS server; -;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]