Toribash
Originally Posted by DraeBank View Post
Sup ormo the replay makers im working on my replays

Explain to me why these aren't your replays.

And why is there a multiplayer replay?
Finally got the balls to apply. Count the booms.
Attached Files
Festus - Born in my town.rpl (272.7 KB, 46 views)
Festus - Burn me away.rpl (265.0 KB, 49 views)
Festus and Shuckle - Asylum.rpl (136.2 KB, 42 views)
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Explain to me why these aren't your replays.

And why is there a multiplayer replay?

The replays are from my alts presunto and i forgot about the multiplayer ill post in more
Prox11 Moderated Message: You have been banned good luck
I hope these ones could do. Enjoy!

1. Madman
2. Split
3. Combo Attacks
Attached Files
ClayR - Splitzor Punch.rpl (103.7 KB, 9 views)
ClayR - Smooth Comper.rpl (110.6 KB, 13 views)
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
Hello ORMO,
It's me, here to apply.
I'm a decent replay maker wishing
to join the original replay makers,
I recently got into making madmans.
I am here to post some madmans replay
I have boom hits as well,
But you told me to post 3 BUCKING
replays, so yesh....
T0R-v2vortmal%20.rpl (Madman)
T0R-BR67#&3.rpl (Madman)
T0R-BRoomV%4.rpl (Madman)

I often confuse my replays, please tell me If I'm mistaking.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Ok, so here's the deal I am going to pick specific people to judge upon who had better replays than all the other people, the rest of you just need to improve more before you post so everyone except these people have a no right now:

Threedog2
Kob
Romirez91
DarkDranz
Eripas
Festus

Threedog2, you are destructive but you seriously lack style and flow sometimes, I am pretty sure I have said this before about you but work on your movement no from me.

Kob, your movement is better in terms of flow, but you're not really stylish and you also lack poses which are fairly important in replays so it is a no from me.

Romirez91, you're very good and your movement is also stylish but you sometimes try and move in the opposite direction a small bit which doesn't make it flow as well, but I am going to let another recruiter decide on you

Darkdranz, Pretty much the same as threedog2 you move odd but you're destructive so it is a no from me.

Eripas, you're a very good replay maker, the only real problem I have is that you randomly grab a bit, but your style is great Sort that out and post again then I guess you'd be in.

Festus, Burn me away was perfect, except a bit of the movement but that isn't that bad, and the first one was good too except it was like DarkDranz's replay Replace the collab and another recruiter shall decide.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
Eripas, you're a very good replay maker, the only real problem I have is that you randomly grab a bit, but your style is great Sort that out and post again then I guess you'd be in.

Here is my replay. I'll post another one soon.
Attached Files
#eripas All Ends Well.rpl (455.4 KB, 15 views)