Toribash
MIIIIKKKKK I MISSED YOU
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I can't
-----
And nor can amber
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 6, 2013 at 12:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Ok fuck i'm going to post because I need to have something else on my mine. Oh and welcome back mike
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Yes, and because I'm grounded and amber broke her arm and fractured a few ribs and her pinky snowboarding, so yea

Originally Posted by Magix View Post
Why? Also should I post a pic of my self? ;o

It is recomended that you provide a picture of yourself. We need something to put on the clanpage.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Also, when amber and I can play, we are going to war with TFO

I get out for good in 2 weeks (: Hopefully it isn't until then. I don't feel like posting a pic on photobucket, Plata can you take one of me on Skype?
Whoop Whoop