Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

put up a thread on the forum and give some of the money to the clan bank, it would help alot.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
ok, i'll make a thread tomorrow... but please post here if you are intrested.

we will need atleast 3 ppl... (it's just a fun thing, nothing super serious but still, there is a price).

AND: i think that we should have it like a "wigger" comp. Most "gangster pics" (no fucking editing) best rap, best pose (goes into pics) and such... how does that sound?

also, if 2 or more enter this, you'll see me rap and pose :O

EDIT: CAN ANYONE GUESS WHO THIS IS?

Last edited by Snorlaxen; Dec 20, 2009 at 06:29 PM.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
im afraid to pt in in the forum, i might screw up on my first one >.<

(the way i do it is by shift+P-ing all through the replay, to cheak any changes in the size of joints, and then writing it down, lol, it takes for fukin ages!!!))

EDIT: ok, i put it in wibble, so i can't really get an infraction if its breaking any rules, and if it isn't breaking any, where should i of put it?)
Last edited by CazRules; Dec 20, 2009 at 06:41 PM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
nope. (it's someone from 1336)
seekrit.

also, yes, it's ONE of those.