Toribash
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
What game are you talking about?

Infamous: Second Son
Let Satan guide you
Hey guys I won't be on as much soon. I've started track and we have practice everyday except for sundays. I will be posting still, but I won't be on the game too much.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Infamous: Second Son

What game is it that you're conversing over?

Just kidding.
I know I haven't been on much recently, my social life has been quite a bit busier with schoolwork and the new girlfriend. I'll try to keep my activity up, at least on the forums. Infamous: Second Son looks amazeballs. It's on my list of must haves, along with Destiny and a few other games. (You know the ones.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
What game is it that you're conversing over?

Just kidding.
I know I haven't been on much recently, my social life has been quite a bit busier with schoolwork and the new girlfriend. I'll try to keep my activity up, at least on the forums. Infamous: Second Son looks amazeballs. It's on my list of must haves, along with Destiny and a few other games. (You know the ones.)

What is Infamous? Never heard of that.

So... Yeah. Got banned on LoL til next month so Im stuck here. This'll be fun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
You never heard of infamous? Also that sucks I know your not happy.

Sent from my Z993 using Tapatalk
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
You never heard of infamous? Also that sucks I know your not happy.

Sent from my Z993 using Tapatalk

Yeah... Thanks man.

Also, found out Infamous is a game. That's all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
A conduit. (Someone with the capability to manipulate elements) Second Son's storyline is a bit excessive, but it's extremely interesting. The original Infamouses featured Cole McGrath, a manipulator of electricity. He was sent (rather forcefully) on a fight against the crime lords of his home town, then as the goes to an old gambling town he used to visit when he was younger, he's tasked from saving the town from militia AND kicking the ass of the guy he was supposed to find in the last game.

I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
A conduit. (Someone with the capability to manipulate elements) Second Son's storyline is a bit excessive, but it's extremely interesting. The original Infamouses featured Cole McGrath, a manipulator of electricity. He was sent (rather forcefully) on a fight against the crime lords of his home town, then as the goes to an old gambling town he used to visit when he was younger, he's tasked from saving the town from militia AND kicking the ass of the guy he was supposed to find in the last game.

it's mostly like that.
There's a trailer on youtube. I've just finished editing and recruit paymenting.
wow. That took forever
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin