Toribash
Rhae. what. the FUCK are you do'n bruh? There aint no skype chat for this fuck'n clan-ass shit? Am I seriously gunna have to make a clan chat for dis shit?...Liiiieek...
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Originally Posted by KrispKrack View Post
Rhae. what. the FUCK are you do'n bruh? There aint no skype chat for this fuck'n clan-ass shit? Am I seriously gunna have to make a clan chat for dis shit?...Liiiieek...

Imma make one bruh don't worry. As soon as I've collected all ya'll contact infos :v
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Just yesterday brah :O
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I'm poor too. Just had enough to buy dis :v
I just don't have a paypal account, dammit.
One of your dream is fulfilled now, Rhae? Just get a VIP and both of your dream will be fulfilled. :O
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Hey guys, some of you many remember me as an old member of ascend. I have just recently came back and glad that Ascend is still alive a kicking. Id hate to see a good clan die. Like the many that have already fallen