Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello! I would like to join Team Akido myself. My favorite mod is Akido, any dojo. My name is Liquid63, from what others say I'm pretty decent. I don't have replays at the time, I'll add them tomorrow. I'm active in-game mostly on the weekends, since I have football and school during the day. I want to join Team Akido so I can train with others equal to or higher than my skill level. As I want to learn from others, I'm also willing to teach others. Finally, my GMT is -8.

My style of fighting is mostly playing defensive, and countering the opponent. I don't grab unless I have too. Most of my wins are from two to one handed suplexes, or just trying to out damage my opponent.

Please consider my application, thank you!
-----
Owned #1.rpl

Owned #2.rpl

Owned #5.rpl

Owned #9.rpl

Owned #8.rpl

My replays
Last edited by Liquid63; Jan 17, 2014 at 07:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I will persevere where others have ceased."
Liquid seems pretty cool. Don't agree with straight arms suplexes, but eh.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
voting no to both, sorry lads.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
you already gave me a yes man i deserve to be in this organization ask ponzo and Sil if they are around i have already been accepted in to this org i just want to formally be re accepted man ask dengue he knows to. and ive noticed this org is slightly inactive i want to help bring it back to active ness.
Definite no now, self loving ain't cool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
you misunderstood me man i was already a part of this org. therefore i should be let back in since i didnt do anything wrong thats why i deserve. but im not going to beg for this i can do my own thing and love aikido by myself since you have no respect for toribashers that been bashin way longer than you. infact i was in this organization before you ever started playing toribash. and here you are deciding my fate whatev.
That's cause I'm in this organization, so I have the power to vote. I don't need to respect you for playing longer than me. That means nothing, respect is earned and I don't have any reason to respect you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
But you're not in this org now are you? In the position you're in, an applicant. That is all you are to us now.

You should be the one respecting us as you are the one trying to get into this organisation, don't get mad and demand respect because I said no.

Your replays are poor, the others can still vote I alone do not decide the fates of applicants.
Last edited by lillian; Jan 18, 2014 at 06:33 PM. Reason: 2grammar2fast
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu