Toribash
Originally Posted by G1RL View Post
I will rape you.

3way?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Lol
-----
Amber, when do you think you're arm will be better, I wanna wipe this from kolorz's face http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=2454
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 5, 2013 at 09:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Originally Posted by noobstatus View Post
i wanted my sig to say Abd SWAG Master (red)
dear i say it 4 way?!?! desperate face > (*-*)

5 way <3
It's Fabulous
I'll fucking clone myself -_-

lol im talking to these 3 noob zero members butt hurt that i randomly quit the clan months ago, so they talking shit about the name swag xD. still cool with zero tho
what you mean you got 3 kids?