Toribash
I can't help it :3 Once I search for history I am bound to find market links xD
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

odd... who deleted my post? o.o
------
Wow I think I might have, sorry about that. I'm such a klutz in the morning. >.<
Last edited by Wolfe; Aug 6, 2011 at 03:12 PM.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Alright I'm on now. Checking for history...

EDIT : nothing found, quite the marketter, also has some heads shop (art), soki, tell me what clans you were in before, and when did you leave the last one.

The clans i was in before Was [Rvng] And [Kingdomz] The last clan i was in was kingdomz but i cannot remember when it died. I haven't joined any other clans after that because i have not found any that are Worth applying for
Seems you have forgot about [hoodz] [Death Reapers] [MFR] [Death Angels]..... (I think death angels is death reapers but still...).

Anyway, tell me all your alts, if you use them, when and why. And is this (soki) your main account?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I thought you just ment like the popular ones back then but anyways
Alts- None i just keep everything on here.. I know your probably going to check i.p or whatever i have two brothers that play this game so they have alot of accounts because they keep getting in trouble.. Hope this will not affect me D:

Edit: i had some blue belts/black belts back in the day but i stopped playing for a while and forgot the names (the numbers after the names etc)
Last edited by soki123; Aug 6, 2011 at 08:41 PM.
I'll vouch for him o,O he was in 2 clans I was lead of, Hoodz and Kingdomz

and just so ya know, K was shut down when origional kingpin pissed fish off, he moved the DSC to the hall of shame
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
I'll vouch for him o,O he was in 2 clans I was lead of, Hoodz and Kingdomz

and just so ya know, K was shut down when origional kingpin pissed fish off, he moved the DSC to the hall of shame

Kingdomz was a good clan you did good a shame it died :P
yeah, they just couldn't get over who the lead was before me so they wouldn't let us be official =\ but anyways if you were able to get in K your good =p
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it