Toribash
lol, I'm in one of the replays. and about me?

btw... the prints, I've pretty sure it will not happen again. NEVA
Sentiram minha falta ?
He (EVIL) is relaxed as well, he also do comebacks if he can
But its 50/50 for me now
Nie stawiaj roweru przy lodówce, jak nie umiesz prasować po ciemku :]
erm... our system is different do 50/50 means 1 half(1/2)? yeah i play laxed everytime i can, sometimes i lax a lot more than i should, and get dq'ed accidentaly . comebacks too, im fair, even if im winning of 1 point and i might lose i try to comeback just for the fun of the fight (yeah sometimes i got screwed bcuz of comebacks), i rarely do serious flame against a person, (the worst thing i say in battle is something like "dam" or "shit/poo/crap"), im not spammable, im a good person, sometimes i got stressed by waking up early and sleeping late ()and make some poor performance matches but im not so bad in common days.
EDIT: i used to get some fast qi and played judo and aikido a lot with some noobs in public room, im getting the wushu technique again
Last edited by liveEVIL; Jul 8, 2009 at 03:37 AM.
Epic post. i havent even read it yet. But its all one sentence. Nicely done.
Last edited by Kickass; Jul 8, 2009 at 05:23 AM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it would probably help your chances if you refrained from double posting...kay thanks.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
nik that wasnt his fault i think. it happens to me too when im downloading stuff and my internet is just too slow to realise that ive already posted it. it simply doenst load so you get annoyed and write it again. dont blame him for this
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count