Toribash
how ? stop makking so many alts gosh im getting confused
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Your not the only one Kball, Hey wait if you are in another clan then why are you posting here.
[Edits] Self Editing Robotic Nut of Death. [Edits]
He can post here even though he's in another clan, there's no rule against it. So long as an admin (me) doesn't tell him to stop, he can post in pretty much any of our threads.
-----
Oh, and if you're questioning the importance of him quitting in relation to [elite], I was under the impression that he might return after getting his friend's clan jump-started; and either way, he was still a decent member and we don't just forget our own, especially the good ones.
-----

By the way, I just redid The Roster and the Information Thread. It's 1:27am so I'm going to postpone doing the Clan Jobs thread again (I'll likely call it something else) but I promise it'll get done. As a preemptive move for the upcoming thread, I'd like to know who would be interested in what jobs. I will list a few below, and you are free to come up with other jobs and if they're realistic I'll put them up as well.

Recruiter (Find exceptional in-game players and recruit them; also help manage the Recruitment Thread)

Artist (Work on art for the clan, mostly for the forums; can include images, videos, textures, etc.)

Trainer (Help newer members get adjusted to the game and to how the clan works)

Translator (Help non-English speakers interact with the clan fluidly; potentially run bilingual forums or simply non-English thread(s))

Administrator (Help take care of everyday questions and forum maintenance; almost like being a forum admin, without the actual power (I'd enforce your judgment so long as it's not stupid))

Event Coordinator (Set up/fund events for the clan (I'd fund it but I'm brutally poor))

Diplomat (Coordinate relations with other clans; look for worthy allies, try to avoid unnecessary/unwarranted enemies)
Last edited by Sarutobi; Jul 17, 2012 at 08:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Sorry i was inactive this few days, i was overseas. Sry :>
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Hey guys im back and ready to go ill be ingame if you want me in tourneys or bettings
P0st H@rd Pl@y H@rd┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐<---- FD$
If i dont come back to elite i will be single ally and end up 1 of those guys who post more on his past clans thread then his own . I am the only active member of teddy atm. i was added to keep his clan alive while he i away for the month
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Kball, If you don't return I will personally stalk you and beat your ass. Am I clear?
Sarutobi, If you are doing the Job thread again, Can I be an Administrator?
[Edits] Self Editing Robotic Nut of Death. [Edits]