Toribash
Noticed them a long time ago

But they are actually too many imo. It would be awful to release that many especially if they will price them too much.
That's why Zalmo you should keep your money ...
and anyway few more items to market with
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
There has been hack or something ...
arround of 1k of account passwords leaked so as you can see this note in announcements, better change your password etc.
I just did it moment ago
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
anyway antimanvlad was/is a nice guy
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Infraction recieved
You need to show it ! come ooon
and also i beg you people to comment on my replay there i need comment feed and bumps

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=282729
Yeah I'm trying to finish it now ( hope to get 4 booms in it somehow and got 2 already, working on my third).

Also kas: on the replay board, generally it works with this idea: how you comment on my thead I comment on yours :]
Okay Zalmoxis
i will comment on yours and you go comment on my, but please put a serious comment