Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Water ice rocks.
You know, that Ice you press out of the plastic surrounding, it's kinda tube-shaped.
Epic win.

Waldmeister oder Zitrone? Antworte schnell!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Was a trick question anyways ;p
Every sort rocks!

My rockstar ice cubes taste like rockstar but watered
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Aww.
When we've got visitors in our house, we always make this fancy ice.
It takes like 4 Hours in the fridge or shit, but afterwards it tastes soooooooooooooooo nice you can't imagine. Tons of berries in it and it tastes absolutely awesome. :3

Also:
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
My rockstar ice cubes taste like rockstar but watered :(

That's what I meant, watered = sux. Lacks the original taste.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
[autotune] Rockstar in the morning, feeling like P Diddy... [/autotune]

@Nobud:
Richtiges Milcheis? (Don't know what to call it in English)
Nein nicht wirklich.
Ist eher Fruchteis, also, ja ich weiß auch nicht wie man das beschreiben kann.
Zergeht super schnell auf der Zunge, ist schön kalt und ist halt Fresh und Fruchtig.

;o
(I cannot into english)
Mhhh...
das wärs jetzt... n schönes Nobuddie-Eis...
Ich hätte heute nicht die Rollade hochziehen dürfen. Wie ätzend heiß es schon is. D:
No not really.
It's rather fruit ice cream, also, yeah, I have no idea how you can describe it.
It melts really fast on your tongue and it's just fresh [you seem to have made typo in that word, should be frisch or sth] and fruity.

I so pro translator, fuck, those german classes actually worked.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos