Toribash
Oh, anyway thanks for the time guys. ;)
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Nationality:
Hispanic
Belt:
This is white belt but my account was lost in the hack.
Preferred Mods:
Lenshu, Aikido and taekyyon.
Old Clans:
None with this account
Why do you want to join?:
I want to join because every body in this clan cares about each other and will not let down another member. I want to be apart of a clan that is respectful and also has members who will give you a chance to be apart of there family. This is why Urban is one of the best clans. I want to see my self wearing the tag so I can work hard to make not only myself but the clan look better. I know maybe 1 person can't make a difference but I think that I can show maybe a little change. I want to join because the members are Respectful to everybody and not only their members. I also like how you guys do not expect one person to keep the clan alive you do not say this member is better then the other. You don't need 1 player to keep this clan alive.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: I am learning realistic and boom hits. You see, I have been a multiplayer person but now every body Is doing single player replays so I thought I should start practicing.
Other Qualities:
I am good at making music. I only have the demo of fl studios so I will not get to show you guys because the demo does not let you save.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below )
Is it alright if I have sometime on this?

If wanted I will do a application in paragraph form Including more about my self.

Freestyle:

Hello, My name is David/Paxx
As you probably see already I am interested in join Urban. This my free form application.

For you guys to get to know a little about my self I am 17, and I live in the united states. I am a Mp type player but I am practicing on my sp replays.
I am a respectful player and never feel the need to insult someone, even if the decide to insult me. I am a skilled player. I can play almost all official mods.
I want to be a respectful player someday so I am working on that. I am not saying I am using this clan to do it. I am going to be hosting events when I get the tc. Hopefully representing Urban. Anyways I Love music, I make and listen to it. My favorite kind of music is anything except country. I adapt well to a community and Do not mind being flamed so you will never get a report saying I reacted towards anyone. I feel that they have there opinion and if they want to express using bad language then they can do it, but I will not stoop down to there level to insult them.
~Paxx

EL LEMON!!

Attached Files
What I have Become.rpl (151.6 KB, 11 views)
Why do you keep applying every other month after being rejected every time and being told to improve? Stop applying unless you're at your peak.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I like how I can check back on this thread a good year since I stopped playing Toribash and find that people are still drawing lemons for me
May I at least know why I am rejected?
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|