Toribash
What games does everyone have, and what games do they like to play.
I play, and get ready: Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Just Cause 2, Dead Island, Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2, Saint's Row: The Third, Minecraft, Halo, Battlefield 3, Spore, Midnight Club L.A, and GTA IV
Now it's your turn guys.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
I know for a fact that you don't play all of them.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Ok. I can tell the games I have loved to play. Because now I don't have enough time for that x(
so. Need For Speed: Porsche 2000; gta vice city; counter-strike 1.6; postal2; TES oblivion, skyrim; hitman game series; the binding of isaac; super meatboy; pokemon game series and many more.
Atm, I play hitman: codename 47. The very first hitman game. Want to reminisce the whole story before playing the absolution.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
I know for a fact that you don't play all of them.

I've played all of them recently besides Halo and GTA, midnight club and oblivion recently because my xbox is on the fritz
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
wooooo
apple actin all sexy ova here

aslo, why you kick me earlier in mc ._.
Last edited by Sage; Nov 17, 2012 at 12:34 PM.
Like a lie
i didnt kick you in minecraft that was course. also we have someone in the recruit thread seems preety decent lets get him in the clan
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
i'll stay neutral towards him.
also his name... i somehow recognize it, can't recall how tho.
Like a lie
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
i'll stay neutral towards him.
also his name... i somehow recognize it, can't recall how tho.

NO YOU DONT YOU DONT HE HAS NEVER BEEN IN NAO AND IS NEWalso be nice to him and dont fuck up like what happened with ornit u feget
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3