Ranking
You mean, why Kat isn't even that viable anymore?

Learn to use Zhonyas. gg wp you win.

But, last I played Kat, I can see why you think she's a god.

Q allows for poke and the tag along with W allows for some early game kills and nasty late game damage. I've taken down Squishys at full build with just q and w alone. Her E allows a hasty escape and go to chase, as it also targets minions and towers iirc.

Then her ult. That AOE doe; If it still scales how it used to, Double her current AP, and when it's up anything without a bit of Magic Resist is gone. Health bars be getting chopped. Her passive, which cuts time off abilities per kills, allows for swift q and w combos and after a triple or more your ult is basically refreshed. Spell Vamp can also work on her to allow for safe sustain and Katarina to basically never die. Not to mention she has no Mana or energy system. Goddamn.

Too bad her Ult is easily interrupted by a snare, knock up, or made irrelevant by Zhonyas. So bait her ult and you basically win the battle against her in most cases.

Am I the only one who stomps Katarinas as AD champs and AP carrys, but also Stomps when I play Kat? (Considering I main her)
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
No, I mean "Kat"

As in "its probably 1v9"

Nice rant tho.

Also, I main Annie, Karthus, and Gragas at Mid Lane.

I either have too much resistances, too much CC, or too much harass for her to be relevant at all in the game.
Last edited by SparChar; Jun 8, 2015 at 05:14 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Kat should kick Karthus' teeth in though...

Don't forget the elo factor

Most people that elo don't even know what karthus does.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
You mean, why Kat isn't even that viable anymore?

Learn to use Zhonyas. gg wp you win.

But, last I played Kat, I can see why you think she's a god.

Q allows for poke and the tag along with W allows for some early game kills and nasty late game damage. I've taken down Squishys at full build with just q and w alone. Her E allows a hasty escape and go to chase, as it also targets minions and towers iirc.

Then her ult. That AOE doe; If it still scales how it used to, Double her current AP, and when it's up anything without a bit of Magic Resist is gone. Health bars be getting chopped. Her passive, which cuts time off abilities per kills, allows for swift q and w combos and after a triple or more your ult is basically refreshed. Spell Vamp can also work on her to allow for safe sustain and Katarina to basically never die. Not to mention she has no Mana or energy system. Goddamn.

Too bad her Ult is easily interrupted by a snare, knock up, or made irrelevant by Zhonyas. So bait her ult and you basically win the battle against her in most cases.

Am I the only one who stomps Katarinas as AD champs and AP carrys, but also Stomps when I play Kat? (Considering I main her)

I remember my garen mid against a katarina. She got wrecked so hard that she switched lanes with a darius. Then I wrecked the darius. Darius switched lanes with a cassio but I still wrecked her. Was fun.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Don't forget the elo factor

Most people that elo don't even know what karthus does.

Yeah, that's the only reason I wreck so hard with him.

Then goes the occasional player who really knows his shit but is bad at the game, but he still wrecks me...

Yeah, I'm so bad that I have to pick crazy shit or uncommon picks to win in this game.

Like Gragas in general for example. He's not as popular as he was in S4. Still pretty damn strong tho.

Safest Fatman

My Replays
Hello's. May I take a look at all of your AD and AP runes? :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
To start buy AD Marks, Magic Pen Marks, Armor Seals, Magic Resist Glyphs, AD Quints, and AP Quints. Those are all the runes you should need for the 2 starting pages.
If you really Really REALLY believe you can cope, you can just buy AD marks and quints along with the usual stuff. All champions benefit from it.

And runes are mostly for the laning phase unless you need per level or cdr which I don't suggest for beginners. So AD will help you last hit when you AP champ has no abilities, damage, or sufficient mana yet.
My Replays