Toribash
I'll make it same times today or torrow maybe. Let me know when's the best time for you.

Sent from my Z993 using Tapatalk
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Okay, then we can do it same times today. We really need to make sure we recruit atleast too active men
Members . I know that's not much but I set goals every time I recruit.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Zeus, you're gonna want to collect more than that, because I'm gonna nitpick at their apps until there's nothing less to criticize. Picky recruiting means better members means better rep means more applications. Rinse et repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Zeus, you're gonna want to collect more than that, because I'm gonna nitpick at their apps until there's nothing less to criticize. Picky recruiting means better members means better rep means more applications. Rinse et repeat.

I agree

Also, don't just judge them by their app. I sometimes check other people's names on google and see their previous threads. If they mostly post useful stuff with good grammar, it tells me a lot about them.

Also, what happened to trial members? That worked excellently.

And I think it's a good idea to thrash the old non stickied threads. They server no purpose.
Last edited by Nagato; Feb 24, 2014 at 05:35 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I agree

Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post

And in doing so, because of how ridiculously picky we will become, no one will want to apply because they will denied for making a simple typo or putting a , in the wrong place.
Let Satan guide you
I don't really care if they have typo's, I just want to be able to understand what they are saying and if it is satisfactory.

Let's all try not to be complete grammar Nazis.

-----
Zeus are you creating the server? Cuz I don't know who is.
Last edited by Bercat; Feb 24, 2014 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Betting server. Betting server. Betting server. Betting server.

In case you're wondering, I would like to see this betting server
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
I don't really care if they have typo's, I just want to be able to understand what they are saying and if it is satisfactory.

This is what I critique for. Just because I'm harsh doesn't mean I'm wrong. But numerous typos is a turnoff, like eww.

I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Betting server. Betting server. Betting server. Betting server.

In case you're wondering, I would like to see this betting server

Yes Satan, we would all like to see the betting server.

Is saturdary at 8pm: +0 GMT good for all of you?

P.s. to find out what time that is for you just add or subtract your GMT from it.

Grohenbird:http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ follow this link and type in a city that you live near to find your GMT.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus