9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Mkay, hi all. So hi, I'm Galt. This is actually my second account, I created my first account in early '08, it was called ZaWarudo or Wabigati I think (I forgot my password for it). Anywho, I was a black belt back then and now I'm a White or Yellow.

Belt and qi: 20 or so on this account, 1000-1500 on my other.

GMT: +10
Your Strongest Mod: Aikido

Self Description:
I'm in the 16th year of my life and I reside in Australia. I suppose I 'ought to tell you a bit about my self. I was born in urban Melbourne in '94, and live there until my 7th birthday and then my family moved to sunny Queensland. I live on the outskirts of the city their and attend an IB diploma school there. I'm quite an avid debator and I plan on getting a degree in Philosophy whilst developing my skills as a pianist. In the future I plan on becoming musician, but I do know that's probably very unlikely. Should I fail in that venture I'll probably become a University lecturer. I regard myself as an Objectivist hence my username. I believe everyone should work towards whatever makes them happy and do whatever is in their own interests. I do not believe in altruism and I do not believe in moral relativsm. If you ask me to debate a topic then I will do so, I will continue debating it until I win. I am an atheist, I do not believe in any god. I despise all theists and agnostics. I was schooled in a private acadamy until I was 13. There I learnt many, many things and I am far beyond the advanced public school education I am receiving now. While I am in my 11th year of school, there is no challenging work, ergo I have much free time. Free time which can be spent on a forum. Therefore, I can almost guarentee that I will be active over the next 1-2 years. That's all you need to know about me for now.

Past Clans: None.

Are you active on forums? I will be. No work = forum time.

Screenshots and replays are unobtainable at the moment. Screenshots because my Tori is just the default and replays because I have no replays on this account.

He is probably lower belt than you and he got accepted. So you'r belt and qi is not the issue it's the way you auditioned. You'r application counts big time. So please don't blame it on you'r belt.
Sorry to say this, but you were probably right

it's more like a 3/10, very basic

background -> new layer -> text -> dupe layer -> smudge -> color -> add layer effects

take it from somebody else that uses PS
GIMP IS A PIMP!
Originally Posted by ydnarano67 View Post
It's already a definite no because epic murm said no.

Don't say epic\nice\good\kewl or anything followed by Murm. We know he suck. Back on topic. wolf guy, is not because of your belt. Is because you made a realy poor application...

#TribeOn