Toribash
Then get into Fallout. First two are genuine RPG's, third one is more of an FPS with lots of RP involved. Also, in the first two, you can go for the groin.

:>

Nothing's quite as fun as knocking someone out with a shot to the balls. And with shot i mean anything from a fist to a rocket launcher.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Then get into Fallout. First two are genuine RPG's, third one is more of an FPS with lots of RP involved. Also, in the first two, you can go for the groin.

:>

Nothing's quite as fun as knocking someone out with a shot to the balls. And with shot i mean anything from a fist to a rocket launcher.

I think he ment the board game(s).
Dohohoho... A rocket launcher to the balls...

Awesome.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by xzavior666 View Post
that reminds me. I really do want to get into playing warhammer 40k but is such an expensive hobbie to have.

Yeaaah, I know what you mean. My friend is constantly trying to get me to play Warhammer, and I'm like DUDE! I don't have the freaking money for two hundred bazillion miniatures, much less the freaking paint! ... I spent it all on coke.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
I think he ment the board game(s).

Who needs board games when you can shoot people in the balls with various armaments? :>
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Lol hell no. We're just playing other games!
What used to keep us REALLY healthy was having like this group of people who would come and go, while giving new topics to talk about and stuff. And now, we only have us who've been here for a while and exhausted most stuff that'd be tb related.

So we just need to get some youngblood in here.

Edit: we're still more active than torigawd :>

anyway, since we only seem to be posting in this thread. Maybe like split the topics up? Like a games thread perhaps.

Btw, anyone still playing tf2?
Last edited by DarkJak; Jun 20, 2010 at 04:53 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I play TF2.

And yes, about the youngblood thing, alot of us have been talking about getting more people, but noone seems to do it.
AXEL STOP TRYING TO GET THIS BOARD TO GO AWAY >:O

I play TF2.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..