-----
Chaos
Denied

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=2430

Very similar don't you think?
Last edited by Flames; Dec 14, 2016 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hello WAPOW! my name is Brandon Nguyen (Zuto) and im 15 years old. I am a black belt so Im quite new to the game but have had quite a lot of people show me a few tips and tricks here and there which has certainly helped me through out my toribash experience. First of all... I believe i can offer a lot of things to this clan such as support for my fellow clan members, fun to be around, and i love getting to know new people everyday and knowing that everyone's having a great time, but most of all being there when ever the leader needs help or whenever anyone else needs help im sure ill definitely be there no matter what circumstance. I don't really have a Favourite mod at the moment but the main ones i love to play a lot would probably be ABD, Lenshu and wushu. Im normally very active in game and in forums, i don't really know to much about forums and posting's and all that but i do know a few things (Im very willing to learn) im kinda nocturnal if thats what you want to call me because im very active in game nearly every day all day and all night. Whenever someone pm's me i definitely do get back even if i feel lazy or i don't know what to say ill still get back to him/her so no need to worry about me not getting back to you I have really enjoyed my toribash experience mainly because I've gotten to meet really cool and respectful people that have been able to help me through out this experience, I think that i have done very well even tho im a black belt and have only been playing for about 2 months i feel very good, I really do hope more and more people will be able to teach me and show me the ways of becoming a toribash LEGEND! In real life i do have a few skills and that would be soccer, i love playing soccer it would definitely be my strongest skill besides from my guitar playing and my favourite card game YuGiOh! please do check out this game if you don't know it and if your into strategic card games, but yeah those are a few skills of mine that i treasure very much. I dont exactly have a social group but i am very social as long as the people are respectful and cool to hangout with But for everything else i have planned in life is awaiting!!
Thank you all for putting a bit of your time away into reading my app, this really does mean a lot to me (not to sound dramatic) But anyways... i hope you guys enjoyed.

Kind regards, Brandon Nguyen (Zuto) PEACE OUT! D
Originally Posted by Zuto View Post
Hello WAPOW! my name is Brandon Nguyen (Zuto) and im 15 years old. I am a black belt so Im quite new to the game but have had quite a lot of people show me a few tips and tricks here and there which has certainly helped me through out my toribash experience. First of all... I believe i can offer a lot of things to this clan such as support for my fellow clan members, fun to be around, and i love getting to know new people everyday and knowing that everyone's having a great time, but most of all being there when ever the leader needs help or whenever anyone else needs help im sure ill definitely be there no matter what circumstance. I don't really have a Favourite mod at the moment but the main ones i love to play a lot would probably be ABD, Lenshu and wushu. Im normally very active in game and in forums, i don't really know to much about forums and posting's and all that but i do know a few things (Im very willing to learn) im kinda nocturnal if thats what you want to call me because im very active in game nearly every day all day and all night. Whenever someone pm's me i definitely do get back even if i feel lazy or i don't know what to say ill still get back to him/her so no need to worry about me not getting back to you I have really enjoyed my toribash experience mainly because I've gotten to meet really cool and respectful people that have been able to help me through out this experience, I think that i have done very well even tho im a black belt and have only been playing for about 2 months i feel very good, I really do hope more and more people will be able to teach me and show me the ways of becoming a toribash LEGEND! In real life i do have a few skills and that would be soccer, i love playing soccer it would definitely be my strongest skill besides from my guitar playing and my favourite card game YuGiOh! please do check out this game if you don't know it and if your into strategic card games, but yeah those are a few skills of mine that i treasure very much. I dont exactly have a social group but i am very social as long as the people are respectful and cool to hangout with But for everything else i have planned in life is awaiting!!
Thank you all for putting a bit of your time away into reading my app, this really does mean a lot to me (not to sound dramatic) But anyways... i hope you guys enjoyed.

Kind regards, Brandon Nguyen (Zuto) PEACE OUT! D

In Discussion
de_nied
Last edited by Flames; Dec 16, 2016 at 04:54 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Damn, oh well such is life.

You may re apply in 2 weeks ; )
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
what was it that i didn't do very well for you to Denny me, that way ill know what to write next time

Zuto app

Zuto

-First off your app was not horrible but it definitely wasn't good either.
your very polite and that's always good, but your application includes a lot of information we dont really need and not enough info in the areas we need to know about

-How did you get into Toribash,

-If you have been playing for two months what is your alts name

-include some replays?

-No posts? Get out there

-No wapow at the end of application, shows us you didnt read first page or any other applications, that also tells us you may be looking into other clans
therefore you may be a clan hopper in the closet

-No structure, No body, Nonsense

No Wapow
Alrighty understandable, i guess your right
-----
But ill be back in 2 weeks from now ;) if thats ok.
Last edited by Hung; Dec 16, 2016 at 02:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alrighty understandable, i guess your right
-----
But ill be back in 2 weeks from now ;) if thats ok.

Ofc,

Get some Posts though, make freinds, join our discord server and get to know all of us. Then you will have a better shot
apply
hi my name is porco123 in toribash in real life is gabriel
belt: 2nd black belt
good at: abd,mushu,boxshu,spar,trick,parkour, and more
Win ratio:50.46
qi:2148
i want join wapow clan and be a wapow member.
Attached Files
Last edited by porco123; Dec 17, 2016 at 09:10 PM.