Toribash
So guys, I just recently discovered the subreddit NoSleep but somehow I still feel sleepy as hell after reading a bunch of horror stories. Is that normal?
Heart of Gold
Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait... Why do u want do no sleep? I'd love my sleep if I could get it..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
I got summer vacation again which means I can go on with my bad sleep schedule.
I sleep at 4am and wake up at 12. I'm not a morning person.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Well, to be honest with you, I'm quite a fan of horror stories. I just don't find horror movies that appealing because sometimes they rely too much on blood and gore, scary faces, and jumpscares. I like the ones that have suspense and mystery to keep me hooked, especially the ones that don't have to have sudden scares to be scary. Aside from that, I'd prefer a horror story from a horror movie any time.
Heart of Gold
Ok, But Reading does get you.. Veerrryy tired so.. Maybe that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
I like horror stories as well. They allow you to use your imagination which is what makes it creepy.
With horror movies its mostly the jumpscared and the moments before that, that makes it scary.
I don't react to jumpscares very well. I remember when I was young and my cousin showed me one.
I screamed till the point where I asked myself why I was still screaming. It was like a good 10 seconds.
Horror stories are great. I do from time to time listen to those creepypastas read by people on youtube.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
So guys, I just recently discovered the subreddit NoSleep but somehow I still feel sleepy as hell after reading a bunch of horror stories. Is that normal?

Yes that's normal, /r/nosleep sucks XD
Originally Posted by Ciulerson2 View Post

Can't be worse than pokemon creepypastas. Every creepypasta that involves pokemon games have the same story.
The protagonist finds/buys a pokemon game from some sketchy place.
He/she plays it and it starts with some kind of save file.
Then it slowly becomes slightly disturbing at best.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by Ciulerson2 View Post

Well, I do think the recent ones I have read were scary as hell, but it seemed to have no effect on me whatsoever, even though the thought of the stories still lingered in my head (especially "I Don't Sleep Anymore", that one's golden)

I may be writing my own horror story soon, but I'm probably just gonna post it on Facebook or here or something
Heart of Gold