Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Played yesterday with prowlerLA9 he told me that I didn't caused any lag, even so I had some lags of my own and frame drops but it seems it won't effect the room.
I usually work on Saturday by choice but I decided to spend my day tomorrow looking around the local computer shops and thanks to the help I got here I know what to look for and a price range. So hopefully after tomorrow I won't have any more worries about Toribash not working properly.

Don't worry about being official, all that maters is to have a community/org/clan/guild/gang were you feel comfortable, meet some likeable people with the same hobby and have fun, if they don't want you to be official you can stile stick together and have fun. Who knows maybe after some time you can try again or merge with another clan or just ignore there point of view of whats official and have your own official site/forum and your own events.

I suggest to add the timezones in the contact info, timezones are good to know if you are looking to meet someone online.
Last edited by Desiderius; Oct 4, 2013 at 04:35 PM.
Well said. And yes I also agree with adding time zones to the thread. And don't worry about official as far as I'm aware we're still on the clan discussion, and Kira asked about their clan and apparently they entered to be official about 4-5 weeks ago, and their still talking about them.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Yeah . U must not care about official now . Guys how about me entering this clan . What do u think .
-----
Guys like my new avatar :3
Last edited by MudJad; Oct 4, 2013 at 06:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ahhh, that's a good suggestion desi.. thumbs up. to all clan members: if you want your timezone added on the contacts section please PM the info to me or Rhae and we'll add it as soon as we can. also include your skype or other contact info if its not yet in the contacts section (found on the first post of this thread, inside the members spoiler)

mudjad: i like your enthusiasm though i have to say you may need a bit more experience both in-game and the forums. our min belt is black anyway and also read up more on the forum rules. then, try to post an application on our recruitment thread. thanks!
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Neva can u check the recruitment thread . I have already done this . Btw I can be active member on forum so this thread won't be dead
Oh hi guys , getting official ?
Here my suggestion
If you guys got official , make another clan called [Ascendminor] or something. Put your trial member on the clan or invite low qi player to ascendminor . The chance getting well know is better if you make that

(invade)
:D
mudjad: it's more useful for the discussion if you give reasons why you do/dont agree. for example:

troch: first of all, we're still being judged by the clan coucil. Im not counting my chicks before they hatch by planning out stuff like that. second, there doesn't really seem to be a point for that. that's what ranks are for already. doing that seems to be just so.. discriminating. and in my opinion, its simply better to have a clan united rather than divided.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures