Toribash
[QUOTE=rickyz;5890613]Zoro: 哦我不知道你也知道中文。 你是不是在用一个字典还是你是个国人?
Thats cool
And Zoro was just saying something in a language to me
-----

我是美国人. For some reason my Chinese keyboard isn't working now.... I'm studying abroad for 9 months. Learning Chinese and what not.

Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Kicks are easy to block and use to your advantaged. Leg grabs are good, but only to a certain point. At some points you will have to let go of the prized like for the sake of the match. Trust me, it only get easier when you practice.

This. But you need to know which kicks are good to grab and which arent. Kicks with momentum will just pull you with them, as will high kicks and kicks with arches. You also have to grab the thigh cuz they can contract/extend the knee.

But if you know how to deal with them, people who kick get SCREWED.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
It's funny, I generally grab both of the guys legs and lift him out of the dojo if that happens.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
[QUOTE=Zoro;5891254]
Originally Posted by rickyz View Post
Zoro: 哦我不知道你也知道中文。 你是不是在用一个字典还是你是个国人?
Thats cool
And Zoro was just saying something in a language to me
-----

我是美国人. For some reason my Chinese keyboard isn't working now.... I'm studying abroad for 9 months. Learning Chinese and what not.

Oh
That's cool
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
It's funny, I generally grab both of the guys legs and lift him out of the dojo if that happens.

That's just nooby.
Also, grabing the knee is actually better in most cases as it usually results in a dismembered knee. It also sometimes fractures, but either way a fractured knee is worse than a regular, movable knee

There are some kicks that you have to absorb the kick and let them get points, but then after that it's just like facing anyone else who doesn't kick.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Grabbing the actual foot is always a no-no.
It's almost impossible to break the ankle, even more so in aikido.

It will only give the kicker mobility on you, as he can move you around with his two arms, and his leg.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
哦我不知道你也知道中文。 你是不是在用一个字典还是你是个国人?
means:
ching cheng chung chong?
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
means:
ching cheng chung chong?

You're so racist.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Well, honestly I kick but I don't lift people up. It's just for the points .
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
means:
ching cheng chung chong?

Nah it means
Mi go bang bang on ur mothers thang thang.
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community