Toribash
Dunno, tell me.
Anyway, can't get lazy GMs to supervise, I guess I'll get back to hosting cwtourneys by myself.
retired
I had a talk with vamp, he'll update his app, give me some more and actually complex opinions in oven then, not those like ' dunno lol'.
EDIT: also, feags, I want to see you in mah event. Link in da syg.
Last edited by Powas; May 12, 2012 at 04:51 AM.
retired
hey guys, are you going to celebrate this coming May 22? cause this clan is 2 years old in 22 of May. celebrate like giving tc to your members like hosting a betting server or like breaking the rules whole day in May 22 etc.
Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.”
Wrong.
This clan will be 3 years old at 12.09, and if you count time before name change and rebuild (BoD), 4 years old at 26.12
retired
Redfox gave us one of the worst applications ever and was insistent about it. I was inspired long ago to post this in the oven. To inaugurate his application I will post it here. I invited members to swing at this in the "Rage at poor applications thread..."

Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Wrong.
This clan will be 3 years old at 12.09, and if you count time before name change and rebuild (BoD), 4 years old at 26.12

oh sorry about it, but, you will going to celebrate? or not?
Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.”