Toribash
Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
the Background check needs to be done then you'll be tested by the skills team, in game team, and personalty team >=D I hope your ready!

Crap:/ I forgot to mention in advance to the background check what happens when you guys check my background and see that there are banned accounts on my computer... I have never scammed but my brother has i told him to stop because I am going to end up paying for it but ... i just wanted to know if that would affect me

Wolfe: why is that?
yeah, if only EJM were on...
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
@Wolfe you know you can test him before the background team processes him. We can do our thing anytime from when he applies to when he is accepted/denied.

Since you seem to like him I'll let you do the honors....have fun :3

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by soki123 View Post
Crap:/ I forgot to mention in advance to the background check what happens when you guys check my background and see that there are banned accounts on my computer... I have never scammed but my brother has i told him to stop because I am going to end up paying for it but ... i just wanted to know if that would affect me

Wolfe: why is that?

There in charge of BG checking

And Thanks for the honesty however I cant tell you wether it will effect you or not, if it was really your brother it wont but they have ways of finding out if it was you and not him.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
There in charge of BG checking

And Thanks for the honesty however I cant tell you wether it will effect you or not, if it was really your brother it wont but they have ways of finding out if it was you and not him.

Ok thanks for letting me know
Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post
@Wolfe you know you can test him before the background team processes him. We can do our thing anytime from when he applies to when he is accepted/denied.

Since you seem to like him I'll let you do the honors....have fun :3

Personality team waits for BG check though, we have to do a bit of BG work ourselfs and it's a hassle doing it just for him to be denied.
-----
Soki /jo secret if your on
Last edited by kingpin; Aug 6, 2011 at 09:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Personality team waits for BG check though, we have to do a bit of BG work ourselfs and it's a hassle doing it just for him to be denied.
-----
Soki /jo secret if your on

Off for tonight ill see you tomorrow
Alright I'm on now. Checking for history...

EDIT : nothing found, quite the marketter, also has some heads shop (art), soki, tell me what clans you were in before, and when did you leave the last one.
Last edited by EJM; Aug 6, 2011 at 11:12 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

EJM be job stealin :[
-------
No signs of any bought tc or qi.
Soki: EJM says you are good at art, I'm not positive of this, but if its true, please link me to some of your artwork.
Last edited by Wolfe; Aug 6, 2011 at 03:14 PM.